• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Octafx eat my 22000$+ trading profits

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Octafx disabled my account and deleted all profit and all trading transaction only deposited amount show and withdraw all profit disappeared

You mean that you cannot see your account trading history from your side?

They froze the account and then deleted all the trades. This tactic does happen with brokers who disagree or suspect fraudulent trading. But there is no explanation as to how the determination was made for each trade that was deemed fraudulent.

So posting the pre-altered trading record here and then explaining briefly how each one is invalid would be a more transparent way to do this.

Yes Octafx have to explain and identify each trader I do for only assum and server error u never blame ur client . 22000$+ big amount for me I need justice kindly help me and solve my issue

Respectable sir I am experience trader and I work with experience I don't use any aribetrage kindly give me proof about aribetrage . Can u explain each trader where use aribetrage u people only assuming this fact is I earn big profit and that y Octafx disabled my account and deleted all my profit I want to work with Octafx kindly solve my problem and I don't need to blackmail any one simple things I earn profit from my own experience kindly return back my profit sir I want to solve this issue with good manner I hope from ur side positive responses will come

Dear Muhammad Siddique,

First of all, you fully acknowledged and accepted our decision when this whole situation occurred over 10 months ago.

What follows is that since your account has been deleted almost one year ago we do not have your account information anymore, and you should have contacted us then not now. We simply do not store it for this long after the case is resolved.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Sir I come when I know u people allow there people to withdraw all profit and commission other all people already paid and u people only my 22000$+ deleted it's bad things when I know Octafx allowed other to withdraw profit during servers issue than I contact u in past I think all other people not paid that y now u people pay all profit to other in same server error issue than why not me kindly solve my issue and need positive response from u

Dear SoniNew,

Our Privacy Policy is available on our website and it clearly states that for the user to be able to exercise his rights he must do so within a month, not almost 1 year.

"Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month."

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

So without proof u people assum and eat my 22000$+ where is proof my trading is bad kindly give each trade aribetrage proof or pay my 22000$+ back in my trading account

Sir I come when I know u people allow there people to withdraw all profit and commission other all people already paid and u people only my 22000$+ deleted it's bad things when I know Octafx allowed other to withdraw profit during servers issue than I contact u in past I think all other people not paid that y now u people pay all profit to other in same server error issue than why not me kindly solve my issue and need positive response from u

Dear Muhammad Siddique,

You presented us with information related to commissions paid out to copiers of masters who abused the Real2 server. Those were indeed paid out. Hence, copiers were not aware that their master traders engaged in malpractices. However, this does not concern you in any way.

Also, as we specified before, we will not and cannot discuss matters related to third persons with you.

You will not be compensated because you breached our Customer Agreement, not once but three times. And, with all due respect, you knew and accepted the fact that you engaged in arbitrage trading over ten months ago. You acknowledged that the profits you earned were not for you to enjoy since you abused our company's terms and conditions. Therefore the case is closed and will not be reconsidered.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Sir i never accept and say about accepted aribetrage I already said I work with experience and u don't blame trader's who work with experience see my 3 years old trade 20000$+ a day earning normal way for me I always work with experience kindly give me my trade proof or don't blame ur client only for assuming and I never said I involved in aribetrage I said same alligations aribetrage other people allow withdraw me only eat my 22000$+ very bad

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-08-19-19-10-88_20191122_150031729_20200318_013833837.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-08-19-19-10-88_20191122_150031729_20200318_013833837.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 59
Back