• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Octafx eat my 22000$+ trading profits

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Hi,

My name is tayyab Iqbal i remain trader in octa fx my trading id is 4000070 (meta trader id ) i have invested 5.30 USD on 29th April 2019 after trading i got profit to 3797.94 USD. On 9 May 2019 octa fx server real 2 was showing problem and after that octa fx disable all real 2 server account, at the start of incident octa fx repersentative said problem will be resolve with in few days . After a week problem on octa side resolved and their support team repersentative said that you can withdraw the trading profit ( account history is attached) but thay closed my trading account (4000070) for future trading and its still closed moreover i am still a leading top rank in master trading octa if octa opened my account i still be the top spot but octa is continusaly refusing to open my account.
At the same day octa release all profit of all copier friends

Thanks for this favour octa.

And one thing more on 8 july 2019 i have recieved commission on octa fx 43419.81 USD against my master commission

Octa fx I will attached all documents related to trading profit and withdrawal. But i am here becouse my friend muhammad siddique abbasi called me for help he has same case during that octa server issue we all recieved our trading profit except Mr muhammad siddique abbasi he is a great trader i know he him for last few years he invested 2000 USD and got 22000 USD but he is still waiting for his profit. I met him last month and he said that octa has not pay his profit i was so disoppointed becouse that 22000 USD if brocker is doing like that it could be a great concern for all of fx trader.
Sam (OctaFX)

May 21, 17:50 EEST

Dear Tayyab Iqbal,

I hope you understand since you were explained multiple times already that you have used arbitrage strategy, which is strictly prohibited at OctaFX.

As per our Customer Agreement:

"4.8. Using arbitrage strategies on linked markets (e.g. currency futures and spot currencies) is prohibited. In case the Client uses arbitrage in either clear or hidden way, the Company reserves a right to cancel such orders."

This gives us a right to annul your copy trading commission since all the positions that have been copied by your copier are also considered as arbitrage.
We simply cannot allow you to receive a master commission on positions that were copied using forbidden strategy.

This decision is final and cannot be reconsidered.
You violated our trading rules and now we act in full compliance with the Customer Agreement.

Best regards,

Sam
Trade Compliance Department. Octafx refuse to give any profit but after few days octa paid all my profit .
Thanks alot you come for me here thanks again GOD give u more tayyab Iqbal thanks again I never forget your this act of kindness thanks again

Hi,

My name is tayyab Iqbal i remain trader in octa fx my trading id is 4000070 (meta trader id ) i have invested 5.30 USD on 29th April 2019 after trading i got profit to 3797.94 USD. On 9 May 2019 octa fx server real 2 was showing problem and after that octa fx disable all real 2 server account, at the start of incident octa fx repersentative said problem will be resolve with in few days . After a week problem on octa side resolved and their support team repersentative said that you can withdraw the trading profit ( account history is attached) but thay closed my trading account (4000070) for future trading and its still closed moreover i am still a leading top rank in master trading octa if octa opened my account i still be the top spot but octa is continusaly refusing to open my account.
At the same day octa release all profit of all copier friends

Thanks for this favour octa.

And one thing more on 8 july 2019 i have recieved commission on octa fx 43419.81 USD against my master commission

Octa fx I will attached all documents related to trading profit and withdrawal. But i am here becouse my friend muhammad siddique abbasi called me for help he has same case during that octa server issue we all recieved our trading profit except Mr muhammad siddique abbasi he is a great trader i know he him for last few years he invested 2000 USD and got 22000 USD but he is still waiting for his profit. I met him last month and he said that octa has not pay his profit i was so disoppointed becouse that 22000 USD if brocker is doing like that it could be a great concern for all of fx trader.
Sam (OctaFX)

May 21, 17:50 EEST

Dear Tayyab Iqbal,

I hope you understand since you were explained multiple times already that you have used arbitrage strategy, which is strictly prohibited at OctaFX.

As per our Customer Agreement:

"4.8. Using arbitrage strategies on linked markets (e.g. currency futures and spot currencies) is prohibited. In case the Client uses arbitrage in either clear or hidden way, the Company reserves a right to cancel such orders."

This gives us a right to annul your copy trading commission since all the positions that have been copied by your copier are also considered as arbitrage.
We simply cannot allow you to receive a master commission on positions that were copied using forbidden strategy.

This decision is final and cannot be reconsidered.
You violated our trading rules and now we act in full compliance with the Customer Agreement.

Best regards,

Sam
Trade Compliance Department. Octafx refuse to give any profit but after few days octa paid all my profit .
@OctaFX Rep Your words here?

And, with all due respect, you knew and accepted the fact that you engaged in arbitrage trading over ten months ago. You acknowledged that the profits you earned were not for you to enjoy since you abused our company's terms and conditions.
I want to clarify for the FPA community that I never accepted the claim that arbitrage took place.

Nothing was proven on OctaFx side to show any breach of trading conditions.

If Octafx u have any proof about my acceptance my chat any email kindly show here I am experienced trader I never use aribetrage trading in my life .

Kindly talk with proof without proof why u people lie when I accepted never kindly show proof and provide me my all trading history.

Hello respected members of forex peace army

First of all i will introduce my self me sohail abbasi i am a old member octa fx community i think it about 8 years ago i joined octa fx as a trader

Now i will tell you why i am creating this post on this plate form becouse one my referal name muhammad siddique abbasi requested me to come here, and his $22000 is still pending against octafx. I think it was un justice with him becouse i am his upliner and i have successfully recieved 191 standard lot refferal commission from his trading $ 1900 on 8 may 2019. Prove attached. And it was surprised that he did not recieved his earning.

i got commission from his trading it mean his trading was according to the rules and ragulation of octafx.

What is a "Valid order" in the IB program?
IB commission is paid for valid orders only. A valid order is a trade compliant with ALL the following conditions:
The trade lasted for 180 or more seconds;
The difference between the open price and close price of the order equals or more than 30 points (pips in 4-digit precision terms);
The order was not opened or closed by means of partial close and/or multiple close by.

I am upliner of both tayyub iqbal ( posted earlier ) and muhammad siddique Abbasi, now according to tayyub iqbal he has withdarwan all his trading profit so muhammad has the rights to withdraw his profit which is still not paid to him.

My refferal commission from his trading and octa rules about valid or legal trading is attched. Please find attached files

It is requested to all the respected members of this fx peace army help this man becouse i know him and he deserve to receive that amount

Warm regards
Sohail Abbasi

Attachments

• IMG-20200325-WA0007-1.jpg
    IMG-20200325-WA0007-1.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Snag_4bd5fb9e-2.png
    Snag_4bd5fb9e-2.png
    160.1 KB · Views: 15
...I am upliner of both tayyub iqbal ( posted earlier ) and muhammad siddique Abbasi, now according to tayyub iqbal he has withdarwan all his trading profit so muhammad has the rights to withdraw his profit which is still not paid to him.

How many of you were affected that day or that week (approximately 08 May 2019)?

Did those affected eventually get paid?

Are you aware of anyone else in your "downline" or other octafx client that did not get paid?

How many of you were affected that day or that week (approximately 08 May 2019)?

Did those affected eventually get paid?

Are you aware of anyone else in your "downline" or other octafx client that did not get paid?

According to my information on 8 may 2019 total effected accounts was more than 100 octafx account disable on same day and and all them compansated except Mohammad Siddique Abbasi

Back