• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Octafx eat my 22000$+ trading profits

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Dear Octafixmaster,

Confusion if any is regrettably being created on your behalf.
All arbitrage orders have been cancelled from that account.
The orders that are still reflected are the ones that were properly executed before the arbitrage issue.

No trader was paid, nor will be paid for arbitrage trading.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Dear Octafx your kind information Octafx manager Dillion and Octafx Sam said on 21/5/2019 they email him and Dillion clear said tayyab Iqbal is involved in aribetrage and you people allow to withdraw trading profit as a Goodwill your own Octafx team manager accepted all thing u can't close your eyes.

Octafx allow 100+ people to withdraw profit kindly don't eat my 22000$ and return back to my trading account I can start trade .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200403_124727.jpg
    Screenshot_20200403_124727.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20200401_173417.JPG
    IMG_20200401_173417.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 6
Dear Octafixmaster,

Confusion if any is regrettably being created on your behalf.
All arbitrage orders have been cancelled from that account.
The orders that are still reflected are the ones that were properly executed before the arbitrage issue.

No trader was paid, nor will be paid for arbitrage trading.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

So one person is saying no orders (arbitrage or not) were deleted from that record. And then OctaFx rep is saying that all arbitrage trades were deleted. Hmmmmm.

Well, one thing we know for sure is that arbitrage trades would not have qualified for commissions. Because how could OctaFx pay a commission on a trade that is invalid?

There are some real trust issues going on here between the company, what trading conditions are being advertised or displayed to the client, and then what they are actually doing on the backend.

Firstly, we wouldn't pay out profits for arbitrage trading because they are not for the clients' to enjoy, since it's in breach of our Customer Agreement. Secondly, we cannot discuss any matters regarding clients account with anyone but the client himself.

Octafx dear u accepted that tayyab Iqbal using aribetrage that y you people disabled his account for future trading but if he do aribetrage than how u people allow to withdraw 3797$ trading profit why u people have double standard and u people eat poor and innocent people child money .

All real trader know that Octafx eat client funds regular basis and Octafx is master in work against client dear forexpeacearmy kindly this broker is scam kindly shift my case to open case for voting all evidence in front of all they pay to other same issue same alligations same time but they eat my 22000$+ kindly help me forexpeacearmy .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200408_190203.jpg
    Screenshot_20200408_190203.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 11
What follows is that since your account has been deleted almost one year ago we do not have your account information anymore, and you should have contacted us then not now. We simply do not store it for this long after the case is resolved

Dear Octafx kindly post my all trading history here and give us proof how my trade is illegal or aribetrage without proof u can't eat 22000$+ it's my right I ask u again kindly post my all trading history here and explain one by one trade if anything bad in my trading

Dear Octafx kindly post my all trading history here and give us proof how my trade is illegal or aribetrage without proof u can't eat 22000$+ it's my right I ask u again kindly post my all trading history here and explain one by one trade if anything bad in my trading
Although i do think they said already the history was deleted several months ago.

And from other posts, it looks like they are busy deleting other customer's trade history.

-------------------

Sure would be nice to have real examples of arbitrage trades from a real track record.

Anyone who has or will post their octafx trade record voluntarily can be used. Or if they otherwise agree that their track record can in part or in full be posted.

Although i do think they said already the history was deleted several months ago.

And from other posts, it looks like they are busy deleting other customer's trade hist

Sir I have proof they have my all trade history Octafx manager accepted that he see my trade history Octafx speak lie and now I have strong evidence Octafx have my trade history Mr Sharma and rizwan accepted that they seen my trade history

Octafx block me on Tweeter and Facebook scamer always block other block action clear show that they eat my 22000$ that y they block me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200411_185821.jpg
    Screenshot_20200411_185821.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20200411_183740.jpg
    Screenshot_20200411_183740.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20200411_183748.jpg
    Screenshot_20200411_183748.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 13
Mr Octafx you think u block me from tweeter facebook and here u not provide me my trade history kindly post here my trade history and give proof about aribetrage infront of all respactable forexpeacearmy . U can't eat 22000$+ without given proof and history kindly provide my history and discuss my each trade my 80% trade duration 5 to 10+ mint I am waiting for my trade history

Mr Octafx again I repeat give me my trade history and proof me where I done wrong my all trades 3 to 10+ mint duration and your your server issue error 5 mint according to octafx than how my trade illegal how kindly if u people honest and have any reputation you people provide proof and daily Octafx representative speak lie and accepted Octafx mistake .

This company has a serious conflict of interest business model. Look into the trading competitions, and on how they entice new clients to sign up. It's filled to the brim with red flags on how a bucket-shop operates in the present day. Can't blame you for having fell into the net of traps. Be wary when you sign up next time.

This company has a serious conflict of interest business model. Look into the trading competitions, and on how they entice new clients to sign up. It's filled to the brim with red flags on how a bucket-shop operates in the present day. Can't blame you for having fell into the net of traps. Be wary when you sign up next time.

Sir they eat 22000$ and when I ask proof they silent when I ask history they silent my all trades duration above 10 mint than how I do bad thing they on assum and nothing more and they will lie again and again they block me from tweeter and Facebook and still they have no shame

Back