• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Octafx eat my 22000$+ trading profits

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Sir they eat 22000$ and when I ask proof they silent when I ask history they silent my all trades duration above 10 mint than how I do bad thing they on assum and nothing more and they will lie again and again they block me from tweeter and Facebook and still they have no shame
I understood your concern, but you've to calm down. In this circumstance, I believe you've done an extraordinaire job by sharing your experience here to the community here on the internet. Forward speaking, users will be on their toes wary of going forward with this broker in the near future. Thank you

I understood your concern, but you've to calm down. In this circumstance, I believe you've done an extraordinaire job by sharing your experience here to the community here on the internet. Forward speaking, users will be on their toes wary of going forward with this broker in the near future. Thank you
I advise you to read the whole reply and claim first before you come to any judgement. Claim by OP and reply by Official rep.

Octafx block me from Facebook and Twitter and other place why because they know they eat my child profit 22000$+ his manager accepted that Octafx done wrong about 22000$+ profit if I do any bad thing Octafx have to give my trade history and proof here Infront of all people my all trade duration 10+ mint and till now Octafx never give any proof about aribetrage I fact they lie now Octafx said they send proof 10 month ago but fact is if Octafx sent proof than plzz check sent folder and sent here all proof daily Octafx manager change statement but one thing 100% sure I never forgive or forget my 22000$+ in any platform . I will rasie my case till my last breath

Dear Octafx I am waiting for my trade history here if you people honest and you have any reputation in public you will post here my trade history and give proof about my aribetrage and my all trade duration 10 mint and your server error duration 5 mint according to octafx than how u people eat my 22000$ if u have any Respact than post here my trade history and all proof you people eat client funds and block innocent people account really shamefull

Octafx again I request u kindly show proof here about my trading and show my entire trade history and proof me where I do bad according to u you people eat innocent people's funds and than disappeared ur manager accepted all mistake and now u people scam other people . Kindly if u have family and child so you people show proof here other wise return back my hard work funds to my mt4 . Without proof u people any time eat people funds very bad and shameful

Octafx kindly return back my 22000$ trading profit u people have no Respact and shame on u why u people eat people funds . Return back my 22000$+ profit

Scamer always scamer plzz all trader's urgent withdraw all their deposited and withdraw from scam broker before it's too late Octafx real scam broker they eat my 22000$+ and daily thousand of $$$ they eat from innocent people

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200510_154256.jpg
    Screenshot_20200510_154256.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 12
Finally Octafx behavior like real scamer they block my octafx account and feel proudy scammer all people see this is results at the end of day you people invest huge in octafx but suddenly they will eat your profit and will block ur account withdraw all profit before u people lose your funds

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200512_095625.jpg
    Screenshot_20200512_095625.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 9
They'd funds to launch advertisements on the internet, and had no time to deal with this issue in a proper manner. Interestingly enough, this is getting obvious that they just want you to lose money trading with them.

Back