OctaFX embezzling?? Pending withdraw for 5000 USD and 5000 EUR! NEED HELP

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

shazz

Private
Hi,

I need help does anyone know whats going on with OctaFX? I have 5000 USD and 5000 EUR stuck in pending withdraw.

My Account #6132972 has 5000 USD in it that I've tried to withdraw on 20/3/20 and again on the 24/3/20....

Before I realized something was up with the broker I had created another internal account for EUR and deposited 5000 (Account # 6133190), on the 26/03/20 I received notice that my account is being investigated and have no access to any trade data or their client portal...

Can anyone help with this? their support is very slow and non informative... I've been in the dark for weeks now.

New here can someone please help.

I received the following on the 27/3/20.. I'm unsure what they mean by this (no response via email).. but more importantly my withdraw of initial deposits have not yet been processed... almost 3 weeks now

Your account has been locked as per the Customer Agreement, point 3.11:
The Company reserves a right to reject the Client by returning him/her his/her initial deposit (that is the total amount deposited by the Client) at any time, in case the Company deems it appropriate and necessary (including but not limited to as the result of Client’s malicious, illegal, inappropriate, fraudulent or in any other way inacceptable actions).

@shazz There are several reports of OctaFx not paying clients recently (either outright, or by altering their trading records due to a vague definition of arbitrage/off-quotes trading).

do you know anyone else that has deposited with OctaFx? Please tell them to come to FPA forum and open up their own scam alert.

Invite all your friends here and file separate case each person's and Octafx eat my 22000$ don't worry we all help of each other Octafx will scam lable soon and made reiveiw against Octafx .

Hi,

I need help does anyone know whats going on with OctaFX? I have 5000 USD and 5000 EUR stuck in pending withdraw.

My Account #6132972 has 5000 USD in it that I've tried to withdraw on 20/3/20 and again on the 24/3/20....

Before I realized something was up with the broker I had created another internal account for EUR and deposited 5000 (Account # 6133190), on the 26/03/20 I received notice that my account is being investigated and have no access to any trade data or their client portal...

Can anyone help with this? their support is very slow and non informative... I've been in the dark for weeks now.

Dear shazz,

Allow us to check it with our team and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Hi,

Dear shazz,

We looked into your complaint, and we can confirm the following; your withdrawal requests were pending while your account was under investigation. The said requests were cancelled, and 500 USD was refunded back to you. Since you already withdrew 9500 USD beforehand, a partial withdrawal allowed us to refund your overall initial deposit of 10k.

In case of doubt, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us, and thank you for your feedback. While we regret the circumstances, we will do our best to improve communications, among other things.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Dear shazz,

We looked into your complaint, and we can confirm the following; your withdrawal requests were pending while your account was under investigation. The said requests were cancelled, and 500 USD was refunded back to you. Since you already withdrew 9500 USD beforehand, a partial withdrawal allowed us to refund your overall initial deposit of 10k.

In case of doubt, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us, and thank you for your feedback. While we regret the circumstances, we will do our best to improve communications, among other things.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

This is incorrect, account #6132972 made 10k profit, I withdraw some profits at the time to test legitimacy of your service.. and you processed my profit withdraw fine.. however after seeing my leverage was changed on this account I deposited 5k EUR to # 6133190.

#6133190 was never traded. You then you's decided to investigate my account after I tried to withdraw the remaining 5K USD on #6132972. I then get the message that I have breached 3.11..

The money you previously paid out was trading profit on #6132972, and has nothing todo with my initial deposit's.. This is probably why you also deleted my trading history and prevented me access to the backend..

I have no choice but to report you's to CySEC if you cannot respect your own terms of service..

please lets keep it simple and return my deposit

The money you previously paid out was trading profit on #6132972, and has nothing todo with my initial deposit's.. This is probably why you also deleted my trading history and prevented me access to the backend..

being the responsible trader you are, I'm sure you have a copy of the trade history you may upload here. use this guide to properly do this: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

Did your total withdrawals so far = total deposits?

I want you to watch this part of this video first (about 1 minute)

You may watch the whole video from the beginning, to get more context.

What attracted you to OctaFx in the first place?

Last edited:
Back