Octafx is a big scam

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

MiladJ

Recruit
Traders: be careful!!!

Registered in a island called (ST. Vincent)!!!!

You will get @ first a plattform with normal Setups, after that they will manipulate this one , and there is no Chance to get the so called ECN conditions on your plattform no TP again, and its take 5-9 sec to open the trade( i have highspeed internet!) the same to close it, you will lose by each trade 0.7-2 pips from your target,,they stole it

There Support are chatting from Indonesia using fake names and Profiles!!!

EA!!!! no Chance ,,,just try it

They will talk about liquidation lakes and Internet speed!

Don't believe them @ all, they have nothing to do with ECN and STP .

They are using some Mt4 plugin to manipulate the so called slippage, and more ,,, all of that after the first withdrawal....its easy to proof that using my account and new account, after my first deposit there was 100-99% trades without slippage, after my withdrawal they add slippage for all trades, and its take more than 5 sec to open any trade and to close it ( i am scalper!)

Traders: be careful!

Traders : be careful!! no more Octafx

1435732521861.png

Your case is interesting. You are making profits and everything is fine until you withdraw money. After that, you notice that everything changes and something is just not right with your trades. Then they suddenly decide to close your account without providing any reason. The only explanation I see is that you were too profitable for them. This practice is not new and was done by many bad brokers out there, but for an ECN brokers to do that makes me doubt whether they are really an ECN broker as they claim or not.
let's wait and see if they provide you with an explanation or not, and make sure to leave a review here about your experience with them.

octa fx lie about spreads.spreads on a real account are double than a demo account.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-03-18 20.11.51.png
    Screenshot 2016-03-18 20.11.51.png
    239.8 KB · Views: 2
Hello johnnyblue!

Normally, there is a slight difference between spreads on a real account and on the website. However, at the moment it may be more significant than usual. Our technical department is currently working on a solution. Please also note that spreads on our website are provided for informational purposes only and it would not be recommendable to rely on them only when trading.

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

I confirm that this broker is not clean. He has been rejected from many introducing broker lists for not paying his due commissions.
Better to search for another one...

Back