Octafx is putting misleading info at site and eating trader money

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Still waiting for a reply.do octafx really care about FPA ?

FPA Forums Team Note: You have filled out the contact information, but have not yet clicked the button to send the formal invitation.

Dear Hemant123,

Your deposit bonus was cancelled by equity. If you read our promotion rules, you'll understand that deposit bonuses are designed to help you open bigger trades but will not help you avoid a margin call, or a stop out as you simply cannot trade using bonus funds solely. We hope this clarifies the issue for you. If we can be of any further assistance, please, let us know.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
OctaFX, this is a shame. Can you clarify it again? Deposit bonuses allows you to open bigger trade - So you are soliciting clients to trade in a bigger position size with a small account to hedge the deals against just so your b-book account could flourish? Well... too obvious.

I want to invite company but i have a withdraw request with them and i am waiting for it to complete.i feel if i invite then now maybe they will hold my fund and to get that i need to fight again. Well they say i will get fund in 24 hours so after i get my fund i will invite them asap

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200512-104613_OctaFX.jpg
    Screenshot_20200512-104613_OctaFX.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20200512-104616_OctaFX.jpg
    Screenshot_20200512-104616_OctaFX.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 5
OctaFX, this is a shame. Can you clarify it again? Deposit bonuses allows you to open bigger trade - So you are soliciting clients to trade in a bigger position size with a small account to hedge the deals against just so your b-book account could flourish? Well... too obvious.
Sir see it by urself

Attachments

• 20200512_061512.jpg
    20200512_061512.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 7
invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on May 12, 2020 at 7:33 AM

Back