Abandoned Complaint - Octafx New scam 2019 !!!!

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
What do you mean why did I select them?
Aren't they forex brokers? I originally applied because I thought it was a British broker and I was tired of being scammed by xm and IC markets. I have learned that this broker had less minimum deposit as well only to find out it is a scam broker that splits your trades when going to lose, so u can loose more

Dear Mandisa,

We appreciate you responding to fellow forum members, but we're concerned that you're referring to us as spam while you still haven't replied to us. We'd appreciate if you could provide us with the requested PDF document so that we can help resolve the issues you've complained about and clarify everything.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Dear Mandisa,

We appreciate you responding to fellow forum members, but we're concerned that you're referring to us as spam while you still haven't replied to us. We'd appreciate if you could provide us with the requested PDF document so that we can help resolve the issues you've complained about and clarify everything.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
Hello Mandisa, can we have your words here, please?

OCTAFX SCAM

my brother has opened an account with octafx recently account no. 4000120 He deposited $503 on 2/05/2010 and started trading with them. he made $1963 in just 4 days and since than his account has been disabled. i tried to contact the broker on his behalf a lot of time sent them a lot email. whenever he or contact the support department they told that there is a server problem and soon the issue will be resolved but its almost a week now porblem is still the same they are not giving the money back and they have not activated the account.
they are not giving any reasons for that. whenever they have been asked for the account deactivation they told open an other account deposit more money and start trading again.
can any body help me in this regard how can we get money back from them...HELP ME PLEASE

OCTAFX SCAM

my brother has opened an account with octafx recently account no. 4000120 He deposited $503 on 2/05/2019 and started trading with them. he made $1963 in just 4 days and since than his account has been disabled. i tried to contact the broker on his behalf a lot of time sent them a lot email. whenever he or contact the support department they told that there is a server problem and soon the issue will be resolved but its almost a week now porblem is still the same they are not giving the money back and they have not activated the account.
they are not giving any reasons for that. whenever they have been asked for the account deactivation they told open an other account deposit more money and start trading again.
can any body help me in this regard how can we get money back from them...HELP ME PLEASE

OCTAFX SCAM

my brother has opened an account with octafx recently account no. 4000120 He deposited $503 on 2/05/2010 and started trading with them. he made $1963 in just 4 days and since than his account has been disabled. i tried to contact the broker on his behalf a lot of time sent them a lot email. whenever he or contact the support department they told that there is a server problem and soon the issue will be resolved but its almost a week now porblem is still the same they are not giving the money back and they have not activated the account.
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

OCTAFX SCAM

Dear mrmalik1,

We wish to apologise for any inconvenience caused and would like to ask your brother for patience and confidence in our expertise as the issue persists. You can rest assured that his funds are not in jeopardy and everything will be restored to normal as soon as we resolve the following. Your brother opened an account under a new server which has been released recently. This server is currently undergoing maintenance and account investigation as we've encountered a technical issue. We have many traders experiencing the same issue that's why we apologise if you haven't been updated properly on the matter as our customer support is busier than usual with enquiries similar to yours.

If your brother wishes to withdraw his funds, he will be able to do so as soon as all accounts are enabled, however we hope that our response will clarify the issue you're bringing to our attention to the extent where his overall experience won't be affected and he'll decide to remain a trader at OctaFX.

You can rest assured we're doing our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible, as we understand the inconvenience. In the meantime your brother can open a new real account or use an existing active account.

Once again we're sorry to hear about the troubles we caused your brother and we guarantee that we're doing everything to resolve the issues as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Back