Octafx Scam appropriated customers' profits

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Hồng Phong

Private
First of all, hello to the PFA traders, the following I will detail the octafx scam,
Because I am Vietnamese and not good at English, everything I use is translated by Google.
my evidence picture is also in Vietnamese so i will explain briefly and strongly the key points so quite a long time please read and everyone please sympathize with me,
On March 27,Octafx blocked my account, deleted all my delivery history and all my customers did not have email notifications or messages, people had to contact support and get answers that they were checking. Please wait

On March 30, there was no answer, so I posted my issue on facebook to ask the community for help,
Link post:
1. https://www.facebook.com/groups/dautuforex/permalink/2635921100028431/

2. https://www.facebook.com/groups/FIS.VN/permalink/2649130382033862
the octafx representative said that I traded the XAUUSD gold pair on March 26 with an error, Should lock the account to check
Annotation 2020-04-01 115120.png
2 more days, there was still no answer, I contacted directly with an Octafx representative, they said that I was trading at the time of the floor error on the 26th, but added that on the 24th day was also error and want to delete all transactions in 2 days 24 and 26 we do not agree, and they give the reason that I have registered and accept the terms, so when octafx says it's an error, it's an error, the customer has no right to speak up.
So frustrated with octafx processing that I continued to post my conversation with octafx on facebook,
Post links : https://www.facebook.com/groups/dautuforex/permalink/2637700839850457/
But on April 2, Octafx deleted our entire account, our balance and gave a very silly reason, that I was a fraud?
I ask for evidence that says we cheat but they can't give it,
I posted to forums that they said were properly handled and emailed to us, and asked for any problems, please contact them rather than posting on the forums.
But when we contacted, they still said we were fraudsters so I posted another post on facebook
LInk post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/dautuforex/permalink/2639456246341583/
all the Vietnamese community are very upset and support the boycott of Octafx from Vietnam, I don't just want in Vietnam, all traders boycott the octafx exchange because they are scams.
everyone concluded that Octafx hugged the order, did not transfer the order to the liquidity house, resulting in losses and not paying customers,
I still don't understand how I cheat anyway.
Here are some pictures of my trading and some clients before the whole account was deleted.
all are accused of fraud,
Everyone can see and help me where is the fraud order
7 - Copy.png
16.png
17.png
14.png
2.png3.png
Annotation 2020-04-08 022119.png
Due to limited photo uploads, people can visit the link to my post on Facebook to see more evidence,
If everyone supports me, I just ask everyone to share this information with all traders so they stay away from Octafx,
Thanks to everyone for watching

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    131.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 8.png
    8.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 4
You said in another post that you had 300 people that follow you? Can you get them to come forward in their own scam alert thread? Not all 300 people, but maybe 5-10 largest cases first. Have those people come and open their own scam alert. Write in simple terms so google translate will translate to English ok.

And each post is limited to 10 attachments. So you can post any other specific screenshots in another post.

Last edited:
First of all, hello to the PFA traders, the following I will detail the octafx scam,
Because I am Vietnamese and not good at English, everything I use is translated by Google.
my evidence picture is also in Vietnamese so i will explain briefly and strongly the key points so quite a long time please read and everyone please sympathize with me,
On March 27,Octafx blocked my account, deleted all my delivery history and all my customers did not have email notifications or messages, people had to contact support and get answers that they were checking. Please wait

On March 30, there was no answer, so I posted my issue on facebook to ask the community for help,
Link post:
1. https://www.facebook.com/groups/dautuforex/permalink/2635921100028431/

2. https://www.facebook.com/groups/FIS.VN/permalink/2649130382033862
the octafx representative said that I traded the XAUUSD gold pair on March 26 with an error, Should lock the account to check
View attachment 52635
2 more days, there was still no answer, I contacted directly with an Octafx representative, they said that I was trading at the time of the floor error on the 26th, but added that on the 24th day was also error and want to delete all transactions in 2 days 24 and 26 we do not agree, and they give the reason that I have registered and accept the terms, so when octafx says it's an error, it's an error, the customer has no right to speak up.
So frustrated with octafx processing that I continued to post my conversation with octafx on facebook,
Post links : https://www.facebook.com/groups/dautuforex/permalink/2637700839850457/
But on April 2, Octafx deleted our entire account, our balance and gave a very silly reason, that I was a fraud?
I ask for evidence that says we cheat but they can't give it,
I posted to forums that they said were properly handled and emailed to us, and asked for any problems, please contact them rather than posting on the forums.
But when we contacted, they still said we were fraudsters so I posted another post on facebook
LInk post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/dautuforex/permalink/2639456246341583/
all the Vietnamese community are very upset and support the boycott of Octafx from Vietnam, I don't just want in Vietnam, all traders boycott the octafx exchange because they are scams.
everyone concluded that Octafx hugged the order, did not transfer the order to the liquidity house, resulting in losses and not paying customers,
I still don't understand how I cheat anyway.
Here are some pictures of my trading and some clients before the whole account was deleted.
all are accused of fraud,
Everyone can see and help me where is the fraud order
View attachment 52646
View attachment 52648
View attachment 52649
View attachment 52650
View attachment 52651View attachment 52652
View attachment 52653
Due to limited photo uploads, people can visit the link to my post on Facebook to see more evidence,
If everyone supports me, I just ask everyone to share this information with all traders so they stay away from Octafx,
Thanks to everyone for watching
Quoted above: Octafx blocked my account, deleted all my delivery history and all my customers did not have email notifications or messages, people had to contact support and get answers that they were checking. Please wait

Why should OctaFX block you, nor delete the history? It doesn't make sense either but we all know that OctaFX is a scummy bucketshop. Turns out to be a scam anyways.

Quoted #2: the octafx representative said that I traded the XAUUSD gold pair on March 26 with an error, Should lock the account to check

What is the error? OctaFX care to explain it in detail? Arbitrage, hedging, scalping? Whatever that breaches your terms and conditions, OctaFX, I dare you to post everything in a transparent accord detailing as to WHY and on which CLAUSE.

Quoted #3: so when octafx says it's an error, it's an error, the customer has no right to speak up.

Screaming obvious scam here. So, if a client were faced with an injustice of some sort on your behalf, what you can do in this situation is to blame it all on the clients by reinstating "It's an error, and that's it". Okay, now we all know that OctaFX has no intention in protecting the clients nor doing business with them in which it incites a conflict of interest business model operated by this scummy broker, namely OctaFX.

Quoted #4: Octafx deleted our entire account, our balance and gave a very silly reason, that I was a fraud?

Afterwards, OctaFX, likewise being the mafia of scam in and of itself, made the obvious decision to protect the business by ? Deleting the clients transaction/trading details. Wow, this is just beyond my level of comprehension on how a broker could actually perform such an act to the client themselves. What a real A-Hole, OctaFX.

Quoted #5: I ask for evidence that says we cheat but they can't give it,

Of course, OctaFX can't provide any evidence as to the why because they are not interested in your well-being. They can't even justified the slightest being of facts to defend themselves...

Back