Octafx scam - Eat my profit 74000$+

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
when a market maker get big loss and is not regulated...it can do everything that it want...Octafx is not the worst unregulated broker (es fxglory or a lot of similar garbage) but during this particulars situations (covid) they can get big profits from customers or as in this cases very very big losses...and in these cases they never pay profits.. If you have not particulars needs (very fast and liquid feed for news trading for example) use brokers as icmarkets, tickmill, swissquote bank etc. etc.

Sir, Sorry I didn’t getting your msg! Can you explain bit more!
when a market maker get big loss and is not regulated...it can do everything that it want...Octafx is not the worst unregulated broker (es fxglory or a lot of similar garbage) but during this particulars situations (covid) they can get big profits from customers or as in this cases very very big losses...and in these cases they never pay profits.. If you have not particulars needs (very fast and liquid feed for news trading for example) use brokers as icmarkets, tickmill, swissquote bank etc. etc.
sir, maybe you are right. Their is no loss point of view for B-Book brokers. Everyday they are eating from various range of clients money like 20$, 100$, 300$... many of them losing their money... small drops become a ocean...

This is a particular period.. market maker brokers can get a lot of profits or lot of losses...and the risk is that it doesn't pay profits or, as happened for some brokers that it goes to bankruptcy. For this reason i suggest if you do not have some particulars needs (as i've because i'm a news trader) to use only very very big brokers or FCA (UK) brokers or some cysec broker (but as a retail, not as elective professional as i'm)

sir, maybe you are right. Their is no loss point of view for B-Book b
This is a particular period.. market maker brokers can get a lot of profits or lot of losses...and the risk is that it doesn't pay profits or, as happened for some brokers that it goes to bankruptcy. For this reason i suggest if you do not have some particulars needs (as i've because i'm a news trader) to use only very very big brokers or FCA (UK) brokers or some cysec broker (but as a retail, not as elective professional as i'm)
sir, agree with your suggestions. You and many users here may have good knowledge to handle this kind of scam brokers. Please Try to help me on my money recovery from octafx

Recommending more bucket shops is not the way forward. If you don't know the business model of the brokerage you are trading with, STOP trading. It's that simple.

You don't have to let the gambling/greed impulse overwhelm you.

Back