OctaFX SCAM he steal my documents

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

alastair90

Recruit
My account 387714. I made a deposit on this broker $ 350, but at the Canadian rate I earned $ 3,400. After that they blocked my account and demanded to send hard copies of my documents with goverment notarial assurance, I did so. I thought that spending $ 50 and getting $ 3400 for that would be very profitable. I suggested that they bring the documents in person to the office of Octafx or to the employees, which I was refused.I wanted to spend $ 500 for an air ticket that would personally hand over the documents, imagine such a step from the client? and their demand was to send documents only to the mailbox, where unfortunately the delivery services of the DHL and UPS refused to do it, only the local long post agreed. After I sent the documents, they sent me a message that my account is blocked and they do not need any more documents. I sent them my goverment documents certified by the state notary, I'm worried that such documents have left scammers. On the basis of this, if Oktafh does not fulfill its obligations and does not pay my profit, then I ask them to be listed as scammers

Sam (OctaFX)

Sep 7, 11:50 EEST

Dear Maksym Molchanov,

We have received an information that your account MIGHT have been involved into fraudulent activity or accessed by third parties intending to do so. We have grounds to believe the documents provided for this account as well as its identity do not belong to the actual account owner.

This is not a statement, but an assumption, which requires investigation in accordance with of our Security Dept. requirements and policies. There is nothing to worry about; it’s a regular check, intended for your funds security and transactions' transparency first of all.

As per our Customer Agreement p. 13.12:
"For security reasons the Company reserves a right to demand Client’s complete identification data, such as ID copy, address proof copy, bank reference letter and other relevant documents, apostilled or certified by a notary. Should such demand be made by the Company, the Client will have 30 days to collect and send the full set of requested documents to the Company. In case the Client does not send the requested set of documents within the mentioned 30 days period, his account will be blocked without the ability to be reinstated, deposit(s) refunded. No profits will be paid or losses reimbursed for such accounts."

In order to activate your account, please kindly follow these steps:
1. Please prepare the following documents:

• a. Personal ID/passport copy (all the pages containing records);
  • b. An address proof, clearly showing residential address.
BOTH TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH, NOTARIZED (OR CERTIFIED WITH AN APOSTILLE STAMP) BY A RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT AGENT.

1. Please send these documents (physically, by mail) to our correspondence address at: Unit 7531, PO Box 7169, Poole, Dorset, BH15 9EL
  2. After the documents are received, case investigated and verified, you will be able to withdraw funds from your account.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Sam
Trade Compliance Department

Access to your account has been blocked due to the following reason:

Service denied in accordance with the p. 3.11 of the Customer Agreement

Customer Agreement p. 3.11 declares the following:

3.11. The Company reserves a right to reject the Client by returning him/her his/her initial deposit (that is the total amount deposited by the Client) at any time, in case the Company deems it appropriate and necessary (including but not limited to as the result of Client’s malicious, illegal, inappropriate, fraudulent or in any other way inacceptable actions).

It means that the Company takes its right to discontinue services provided to you. The access to your Personal Area at our website is blocked and cannot be restored. In case you have any deposited funds left in your trading account(s), please email to support@octafx.com to apply for a refund.

In addition, we strongly recommend you to refrain from opening new accounts with the Company.

In case you disregard our recommendation, we will liberate the company from the responsibility for your actions,If you open another account with OctaFX, it will be blocked at the moment Company deems it appropriate and necessary, trades will be revoked, profits cancelled; we will also transfer all the third parties' commissions charged for transactions processing on your side. Such account(s) might be a subject of additional security checks including but not limited to requesting certified hard copies of the documents used to open an account and/or documents confirming your identity. In case such situation arises, we will handle it as if it had low priority which may result in delayed case resolution.

(12:16:59) *** Maksym Molchanov joined the chat ***
(12:16:59) Maksym Molchanov: Hi
(12:17:04) *** Lola OctaFX joined the chat ***
(12:17:12) Lola OctaFX: Hello, thank you for contacting OctaFX. How may I assist you today?
(12:17:22) Maksym Molchanov: My account is disabled?
(12:17:46) Lola OctaFX: Yes, until your documents are processed sir
(12:18:51) Maksym Molchanov: Why you back my deposited and block account and website?
(12:19:28) Lola OctaFX: We have already advised you of this via email sir
(12:19:46) Maksym Molchanov: In email from octafx said my account disable
(12:20:06) Lola OctaFX: The reason why is in the email sir
(12:22:07) Maksym Molchanov: what should I do now? I took the documents from the post because you blocked access. what about my profit?
(12:22:27) Lola OctaFX: We will contact you once the documents have been processed sir
(12:22:36) Lola OctaFX: We cannot unlock your account until this has been done
(12:25:05) Maksym Molchanov: What about my profit?
(12:25:31) Lola OctaFX: We need to process your documents first before we can release your profit sir
(12:26:08) Maksym Molchanov: My profit does not cancel if my documents approved?
(12:27:34) Maksym Molchanov: How me did save this dialog, i can post my situation on forex peace army and forexfactory.
(12:28:00) Lola OctaFX: We have outlined the reasons via email sir
(12:29:27) Maksym Molchanov: How saved this our dialog?
(12:29:49) Lola OctaFX: You can choose to have this emailed to you by selecting ´email transcript´ at the end of the chat sir
(12:32:17) Maksym Molchanov: Ok, i go forexfactory and forexpeacearmy. And if my profit will cancel, you got negative comments all websie forex english
(12:33:25) Lola OctaFX: It will not be cancelled sir, we merely need to be able to process your documents
(12:34:26) Maksym Molchanov: Ok, i be wait 3 weeks for check my document
(12:34:33) Lola OctaFX: Thank you sir
(12:34:36) Lola OctaFX: Is there anything else I can help you with?
(12:34:40) Maksym Molchanov: No
(12:34:46) Lola OctaFX: Thanks for chatting and please feel free to contact us anytime.
(12:35:36) *** Maksym Molchanov left the chat ***

Chat started on 12 Sep 2017, 01:53 PM (GMT+0)
(01:53:44) *** Maksym Molchanov joined the chat ***
(01:53:44) Maksym Molchanov: hi
(01:53:48) *** Sam OctaFX joined the chat ***
(01:53:53) Sam OctaFX: Hello. How may I assist you?
(01:55:00) Maksym Molchanov: I send hard copies to your company. Track number RA500905929UA. Send parcel from 12 september 2017. Please save this information for my account
(01:55:23) Sam OctaFX: Please hold on for a moment, thank you for your patience.
(02:09:18) Maksym Molchanov: hey
(02:20:40) Sam OctaFX: Thank you for the information provided. We will keep you updated via email.
(02:20:44) Sam OctaFX: Thank you for waiting.
(02:25:51) Maksym Molchanov: Okey. Good luck
(02:26:03) *** Maksym Molchanov left the chat ***

Sam (OctaFX)

Sep 13, 00:05 EEST

Dear Maksym Molchanov,
Access to your account has been blocked due to the following reason:

Service denied in accordance with the p. 3.11 of the Customer Agreement

Customer Agreement p. 3.11 declares the following:

"3.11. The Company reserves a right to reject the Client by returning him/her his/her initial deposit (that is the total amount deposited by the Client) at any time, in case the Company deems it appropriate and necessary (including but not limited to as the result of Client’s malicious, illegal, inappropriate, fraudulent or in any other way inacceptable actions)."

It means that the Company takes its right to discontinue services provided to you. The access to your Personal Area at our website is blocked and cannot be restored.
Please note that we refunded all your initial deposits with the total amount of 350 USD back to your Skrill account.
Thank you for documents sent but in this case, we do not require them anymore.

In addition, we strongly recommend you to refrain from opening new accounts with the Company.

In case you disregard our recommendation, we will liberate the company from the responsibility for your actions. If you open another account with OctaFX, it will be blocked at the moment Company deems it appropriate and necessary, trades will be revoked, profits cancelled; we will also transfer all the third parties' commissions charged for transactions processing on your side. Such account(s) might be a subject of additional security checks including but not limited to requesting certified hard copies of the documents used to open an account and/or documents confirming your identity. In case such situation arises, we will handle it as if it had low priority which may result in delayed case resolution.

Best regards,

Sam
Trade Compliance Department

Chat started on 12 Sep 2017, 09:30 PM (GMT+0)
(09:30:09) *** Maksym Molchanov joined the chat ***
(09:30:09) Maksym Molchanov: hi
(09:30:10) *** Karen OctaFX joined the chat ***
(09:30:16) Karen OctaFX: Hello, thank you for contacting OctaFX. How may I assist you today?
(09:30:50) Maksym Molchanov: yes, i need Sam. He sent me email 5min ago
(09:31:59) Karen OctaFX: Unfortunately, he's unavailable anymore for the day, Sir.
(09:33:54) Maksym Molchanov: Check the information on my account, I received a message that my notarized documents are no longer needed. Then why did I send them?
(09:34:24) Maksym Molchanov: account 387714
(09:34:26) Karen OctaFX: Please hold on, let me check it for you.
(09:37:59) Karen OctaFX: Alright, Sir. Seems that your account is blocked because your activities breach the company's p. 3.11 agreement.
(09:39:53) Maksym Molchanov: Why did they send me messages to send my documents hard copies? Are you scammers? I sent the documents with the notary public. I will report this to the forex news of the army
(09:43:51) Karen OctaFX: The documents were used for investigation, in the beginning, Sir.
(09:49:08) Maksym Molchanov: o my profit will not be canceled until they check the documents?
(09:55:51) Maksym Molchanov: hey
(09:56:57) Karen OctaFX: We've checked your documents and came with the disclosure stated on the last email to you, Sir.
(09:58:29) Karen OctaFX: Unfortunately, we can't grant your wish anymore.
(09:58:57) Maksym Molchanov: My documents just today were sent to you in England, are you talking about? I created a topic in the forum forex writings of the army that you stole my documents, and if you can prove otherwise, you will not be blacklisted on this site
(10:00:19) Maksym Molchanov: now I will wait for you on two Internet forums. Forexfactory and ForexPeaceArmy.
(10:00:45) Karen OctaFX: I understand, Sir.
(10:00:47) Maksym Molchanov: Themes are created and awaited by administrators with my evidence
(10:00:53) *** Maksym Molchanov has rated the chat Bad ***
(10:01:01) *** Maksym Molchanov left the chat ***

And now OctaFX steal my profit!!! My money is still stored in the trading account, and it is clear from my reports that they did not cancel my profit. But I just had an octafh conversation and it was REMARKABLE that I was CANCELED by PROFIT by agreement. BUT THEY forgot to tell me. The next fraud. This lying company first demanded my documents and said no need to worry, and then blocked my account and it turned out that they did not need my documents, and now they stole my profits. And we can conclude that the company has created a client agreement under which they have absolute power in any trading account and are entitled to take profits and traders, and TRADER AGREE WITH THIS SOLUTION!

Employee Sam did not send a notice to the email about the cancellation of profits, but first he demanded to send my documents to England and at the same time said that everything is in order with my trading account.

I was ready to come personally with the documents to the office in England. My tickets there cost $ 250, and I need a visa, but I was ready to take such a step. And it turned out that the company was just a fraud and they just wanted to steal my profits.

07:08:14) *** Maksym Molchanov joined the chat ***
(07:08:14) Maksym Molchanov: hi
(07:08:18) *** Sam OctaFX joined the chat ***
(07:08:22) Sam OctaFX: Hello. How may I assist you?
(07:08:45) Maksym Molchanov: my account 387714 blocked, where my profit>?
(07:11:47) Sam OctaFX: As far as I can see an access to your account has been blocked in accordance with the p. 3.11 of the Customer Agreement. Customer Agreement p. 3.11 declares the following: "3.11. The Company reserves a right to reject the Client by returning him/her his/her initial deposit (that is the total amount deposited by the Client) at any time, in case the Company deems it appropriate and necessary (including but not limited to as the result of Client’s malicious, illegal, inappropriate, fraudulent or in any other way inacceptable actions)." The initial deposit has been successfully refunded back to your Skrill account. As for the documents, please accept our sincere apologies for this situation. We do not require them anymore, thus we won't accept the package you sent and it should be returned back to the original sender after some time.
(07:12:11) Sam OctaFX: We won't possess your notarized documents.
(07:13:54) Maksym Molchanov: Under the rules that with my profit? You must cancel it and prove why it was canceled. In paragraph 3.11 on the profit of speech there!
(07:15:18) Sam OctaFX: This condition clearly states "The Company reserves a right to reject the Client by returning him/her his/her initial deposit (that is the total amount deposited by the Client)". What means that we are obligated to return your initial deposit only.
(07:16:01) Maksym Molchanov: But I already earned a profit, and you must either withdraw it or cancel it.
(07:16:33) Sam OctaFX: It is cancelled.
(07:16:48) Maksym Molchanov: You can reject my account but already earned profit you must cancel according to the rules.
(07:17:05) Maksym Molchanov: By what paragraph cancellation?
(07:17:51) Maksym Molchanov: The current conversation will be published on the Internet. Therefore, answer your rules. Cancellation under what point of the regulations?
(07:19:26) Maksym Molchanov: Forex Peace Army will transfare your broker into the list of scammers, because I will provide them with all our conversations and screenshots from the terminal. The terminal was not shut off from the moment of profit, and everything was fixed there.
(07:19:30) Sam OctaFX: Again, please read p. 3.11 carefully. It states that we are rejecting you as our Customer by returning your initial deposit only. All your profit is cancelled in this case.
(07:20:12) Maksym Molchanov: In the regulations you can reject me, but there is not a word about the profit. Have you stolen a profit?
(07:21:35) Sam OctaFX: If we are rejecting you as a Client it clearly states that you are not able to withdraw the profit. We are acting in full accordance with our Customer Agreement.
(07:23:29) Maksym Molchanov: Yes, you can reject it as a client, but you have no reason to cancel the profit according to your rules. To do this, you must specify this in the regulation, in regulation 3.11 there are no words about my legitimate profit that I received, your liquidity provider has already paid my transaction, and you simply take my money to your account.
(07:23:34) Sam OctaFX: Moreover, according to p. 8.2 of our agreement, the profit and/or loss gained may be canceled by the Company’s sole decision. The Client fully acknowledges this.
(07:24:53) Sam OctaFX: But again, in case your account is locked as per p. 3.11 it automatically means that we only return the initial deposit, excluding profit you made.
(07:25:53) Maksym Molchanov: But my account was disabled by 3.11, about 8.2 I had no notifications. It turns out employee Sam from the company Ostaf in our conversation decided to assign my money under agreement 8.2 and wrote me about it in the chat. But notifications to the post about this did not arrive. At my trading terminal, money is still stored, and this is 3503.09 dollars, which were not canceled!
(07:27:26) Maksym Molchanov: Now explain for what reason you said to send me the documents to the mailbox, and after I sent and informed you of this, you decided to refuse me. This action of such a large company can not be called fraudulent?
(07:30:35) Sam OctaFX: You accepted our Customer Agreement when you registered at our website. As our Client, you are under ALL conditions of this Agreement (including p. 8.2) as you accepted it upon registration. This was Company's decision. Please accept our apologies but we do not require your documents anymore. The package should be returned back to the sender (you) as soon as possible, depending on the delivery company.
(07:39:17) Maksym Molchanov: I regret your regrets, my profits are stolen, my transaction was executed by the liquidity provider, accordingly, you can not cancel it without warning. You just now decided to write about my profit, but my mail did not have such notifications. About this conversation, too, at the forum will be known, I hope you connect to the topic of the proceedings in the forum forex peace army. You lie at every opportunity, first you ask to send documents, I spent my money $ 50 on documents and after when I sent them, you block me. and now also write that the profit is canceled. Your broker is the very bottom of this world and deserves a license no more than Nigeria, because you are hooligans. And it is clear now why you are without a license FCA.
(07:39:18) Maksym Molchanov: Now future customers will see my conversation with you and how you cancel it on the client's personal desire and take away his profit, after this, few people will come to you. I have already taken screenshots from the trading account and our correspondence, and email notifications
(07:56:23) Maksym Molchanov: you are here?
(07:56:52) Sam OctaFX: Is there anything else I can help you with?
(07:57:02) Maksym Molchanov: I regret your regrets, my profits are stolen, my transaction was executed by the liquidity provider, accordingly, you can not cancel it without warning. You just now decided to write about my profit, but my mail did not have such notifications. About this conversation, too, at the forum will be known, I hope you connect to the topic of the proceedings in the forum forex peace army. You lie at every opportunity, first you ask to send documents, I spent my money $ 50 on documents and after when I sent them, you block me. and now also write that the profit is canceled. Your broker is the very bottom of this world and deserves a license no more than Nigeria, because you are hooligans. And it is clear now why you are without a license FCA. Now future customers will see my conversation with you and how you cancel it on the client's personal desire and take away his profit, after this, few people will come to you. I have already taken screenshots from the trading account and our correspondence, and email notifications
(07:58:22) Sam OctaFX: Sir, we are acting in full compliance with our Customer Agreement that you accepted upon registration. If I may be of any further assistance, please, let me know.
(08:00:13) Maksym Molchanov: Can you write on the forum in my topic? Because I created a theme there that you are scammers. Now I invite you to the forum. I'm attaching the address.
(08:00:17) Maksym Molchanov: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/octafx-scam-he-steal-my-documents.51987/
(08:03:01) Sam OctaFX: I cannot do that. We have special OctaFX forum representatives that cover such situations.
(08:05:28) Maksym Molchanov: where?
(08:06:07) Sam OctaFX: I am sure they will reply in your topic soon.
(08:08:20) Maksym Molchanov: Well, I'll write my situation for the rest of the forums on the Internet. With all screenshots and correspondence. Let your customers see that you steal money and deceive the client simply because such an agreement.
(08:08:25) *** Maksym Molchanov has rated the chat Bad ***
(08:09:35) *** Maksym Molchanov has commented: Employee Sam did not send a notice to the email about the cancellation of profits, but first he demanded to send my documents to England and at the same time said that everything is in order with my trading account. ***
(08:11:32) *** Maksym Molchanov left the chat ***

Attachments

• octafxSCAM.jpg
    octafxSCAM.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 1
And now OctaFX steal my profit!!! My money is still stored in the trading account, and it is clear from my reports that they did not cancel my profit. But I just had an octafh conversation and it was REMARKABLE that I was CANCELED by PROFIT by agreement. BUT THEY forgot to tell me. The next fraud. This lying company first demanded my documents and said no need to worry, and then blocked my account and it turned out that they did not need my documents, and now they stole my profits. And we can conclude that the company has created a client agreement under which they have absolute power in any trading account and are entitled to take profits and traders, and TRADER AGREE WITH THIS SOLUTION!

Employee Sam did not send a notice to the email about the cancellation of profits, but first he demanded to send my documents to England and at the same time said that everything is in order with my trading account.

I was ready to come personally with the documents to the office in England. My tickets there cost $ 250, and I need a visa, but I was ready to take such a step. And it turned out that the company was just a fraud and they just wanted to steal my profits.

07:08:14) *** Maksym Molchanov joined the chat ***
(07:08:14) Maksym Molchanov: hi
(07:08:18) *** Sam OctaFX joined the chat ***
(07:08:22) Sam OctaFX: Hello. How may I assist you?
(07:08:45) Maksym Molchanov: my account 387714 blocked, where my profit>?
(07:11:47) Sam OctaFX: As far as I can see an access to your account has been blocked in accordance with the p. 3.11 of the Customer Agreement. Customer Agreement p. 3.11 declares the following: "3.11. The Company reserves a right to reject the Client by returning him/her his/her initial deposit (that is the total amount deposited by the Client) at any time, in case the Company deems it appropriate and necessary (including but not limited to as the result of Client’s malicious, illegal, inappropriate, fraudulent or in any other way inacceptable actions)." The initial deposit has been successfully refunded back to your Skrill account. As for the documents, please accept our sincere apologies for this situation. We do not require them anymore, thus we won't accept the package you sent and it should be returned back to the original sender after some time.
(07:12:11) Sam OctaFX: We won't possess your notarized documents.
(07:13:54) Maksym Molchanov: Under the rules that with my profit? You must cancel it and prove why it was canceled. In paragraph 3.11 on the profit of speech there!
(07:15:18) Sam OctaFX: This condition clearly states "The Company reserves a right to reject the Client by returning him/her his/her initial deposit (that is the total amount deposited by the Client)". What means that we are obligated to return your initial deposit only.
(07:16:01) Maksym Molchanov: But I already earned a profit, and you must either withdraw it or cancel it.
(07:16:33) Sam OctaFX: It is cancelled.
(07:16:48) Maksym Molchanov: You can reject my account but already earned profit you must cancel according to the rules.
(07:17:05) Maksym Molchanov: By what paragraph cancellation?
(07:17:51) Maksym Molchanov: The current conversation will be published on the Internet. Therefore, answer your rules. Cancellation under what point of the regulations?
(07:19:26) Maksym Molchanov: Forex Peace Army will transfare your broker into the list of scammers, because I will provide them with all our conversations and screenshots from the terminal. The terminal was not shut off from the moment of profit, and everything was fixed there.
(07:19:30) Sam OctaFX: Again, please read p. 3.11 carefully. It states that we are rejecting you as our Customer by returning your initial deposit only. All your profit is cancelled in this case.
(07:20:12) Maksym Molchanov: In the regulations you can reject me, but there is not a word about the profit. Have you stolen a profit?
(07:21:35) Sam OctaFX: If we are rejecting you as a Client it clearly states that you are not able to withdraw the profit. We are acting in full accordance with our Customer Agreement.
(07:23:29) Maksym Molchanov: Yes, you can reject it as a client, but you have no reason to cancel the profit according to your rules. To do this, you must specify this in the regulation, in regulation 3.11 there are no words about my legitimate profit that I received, your liquidity provider has already paid my transaction, and you simply take my money to your account.
(07:23:34) Sam OctaFX: Moreover, according to p. 8.2 of our agreement, the profit and/or loss gained may be canceled by the Company’s sole decision. The Client fully acknowledges this.
(07:24:53) Sam OctaFX: But again, in case your account is locked as per p. 3.11 it automatically means that we only return the initial deposit, excluding profit you made.
(07:25:53) Maksym Molchanov: But my account was disabled by 3.11, about 8.2 I had no notifications. It turns out employee Sam from the company Ostaf in our conversation decided to assign my money under agreement 8.2 and wrote me about it in the chat. But notifications to the post about this did not arrive. At my trading terminal, money is still stored, and this is 3503.09 dollars, which were not canceled!
(07:27:26) Maksym Molchanov: Now explain for what reason you said to send me the documents to the mailbox, and after I sent and informed you of this, you decided to refuse me. This action of such a large company can not be called fraudulent?
(07:30:35) Sam OctaFX: You accepted our Customer Agreement when you registered at our website. As our Client, you are under ALL conditions of this Agreement (including p. 8.2) as you accepted it upon registration. This was Company's decision. Please accept our apologies but we do not require your documents anymore. The package should be returned back to the sender (you) as soon as possible, depending on the delivery company.
(07:39:17) Maksym Molchanov: I regret your regrets, my profits are stolen, my transaction was executed by the liquidity provider, accordingly, you can not cancel it without warning. You just now decided to write about my profit, but my mail did not have such notifications. About this conversation, too, at the forum will be known, I hope you connect to the topic of the proceedings in the forum forex peace army. You lie at every opportunity, first you ask to send documents, I spent my money $ 50 on documents and after when I sent them, you block me. and now also write that the profit is canceled. Your broker is the very bottom of this world and deserves a license no more than Nigeria, because you are hooligans. And it is clear now why you are without a license FCA.
(07:39:18) Maksym Molchanov: Now future customers will see my conversation with you and how you cancel it on the client's personal desire and take away his profit, after this, few people will come to you. I have already taken screenshots from the trading account and our correspondence, and email notifications
(07:56:23) Maksym Molchanov: you are here?
(07:56:52) Sam OctaFX: Is there anything else I can help you with?
(07:57:02) Maksym Molchanov: I regret your regrets, my profits are stolen, my transaction was executed by the liquidity provider, accordingly, you can not cancel it without warning. You just now decided to write about my profit, but my mail did not have such notifications. About this conversation, too, at the forum will be known, I hope you connect to the topic of the proceedings in the forum forex peace army. You lie at every opportunity, first you ask to send documents, I spent my money $ 50 on documents and after when I sent them, you block me. and now also write that the profit is canceled. Your broker is the very bottom of this world and deserves a license no more than Nigeria, because you are hooligans. And it is clear now why you are without a license FCA. Now future customers will see my conversation with you and how you cancel it on the client's personal desire and take away his profit, after this, few people will come to you. I have already taken screenshots from the trading account and our correspondence, and email notifications
(07:58:22) Sam OctaFX: Sir, we are acting in full compliance with our Customer Agreement that you accepted upon registration. If I may be of any further assistance, please, let me know.
(08:00:13) Maksym Molchanov: Can you write on the forum in my topic? Because I created a theme there that you are scammers. Now I invite you to the forum. I'm attaching the address.
(08:00:17) Maksym Molchanov: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/octafx-scam-he-steal-my-documents.51987/
(08:03:01) Sam OctaFX: I cannot do that. We have special OctaFX forum representatives that cover such situations.
(08:05:28) Maksym Molchanov: where?
(08:06:07) Sam OctaFX: I am sure they will reply in your topic soon.
(08:08:20) Maksym Molchanov: Well, I'll write my situation for the rest of the forums on the Internet. With all screenshots and correspondence. Let your customers see that you steal money and deceive the client simply because such an agreement.
(08:08:25) *** Maksym Molchanov has rated the chat Bad ***
(08:09:35) *** Maksym Molchanov has commented: Employee Sam did not send a notice to the email about the cancellation of profits, but first he demanded to send my documents to England and at the same time said that everything is in order with my trading account. ***
(08:11:32) *** Maksym Molchanov left the chat ***
Here is the link of OctaFX Rep, go ahed and invite him/her to this thread.

Here is the link of OctaFX Rep, go ahed and invite him/her to this thread.
I send him invite.

I already understood that he was to blame, I did not think that the company would cancel profits and say at the same time on the client agreement, I agree with any cancellation of profits. This is a very low act on the part of the broker.. I'll have to work with brokers who have only a license from FCA.

Did you file a Traders Court Case? You should do so before this case becomes too old.

Back