• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Octafx took my 3700$

I am having an issue with a company
I have more then 3700$ my deposit was 1200$. My account is blocked I can't open and take screenshots.

Why are you not keeping regular statements of your account?

please check your email for "Monthly Statement" or "Daily Confirmation" emails.

This would help.

Dear Nadeemasad,

Please excuse us for not replying sooner in this thread.

What happened doesn't sound right indeed, and we'll look closely into it with our team and get back to you shortly once we have more information about your case.

Meanwhile, we appreciate your patience and ask you to bear with us.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Dear Nadeemasad,

What happened doesn't sound right indeed, and we'll look closely into it with our team and get back to you shortly once we have more information about your case.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
Make sure to keep us update too :)

Dear Nadeemasad,

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
Thanks at least you reply. I also received mail from kyc but still didn't receive my refund in my account. I'm attaching mail screenshots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220928_214031.jpg
    Screenshot_20220928_214031.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 15
Dear Nadeemasad,

Please accept our sincere apology for not getting back to you on time. Apparently, your message got stuck in the shuffle, and we couldn't address it timely.

Following your case, we can see that our team processed a few refunds on September 28, and since you didn't let us know afterwards, we can assume that your funds have reached your end. If not, or if you have further questions, we encourage you to write to us at support@octafx.com. We'd be happy to help.

We genuinely hope this incident won't overshadow your previous experience with us and you'll continue enjoying Forex trading with OctaFX.

We're always here to help, so please message us anytime.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Back