Octafx Stole my Profits

ganthiraj

Private, 1st Class
From 02/25/2022 to 03/07/2022, I made a deposit of $2,400 using crypto usdt. I traded manually and didn't use EA for about two weeks and made a profit of $11,300. When I made a withdrawal request for all my profits, octa fx refused me, and returned only my initial deposit of $2,400. They stole my profit and don't want to give it away under some strange pretexts and accusations in my direction. I want octafx to give my $11300 profit. Dear FPA, kindly help me to get all my profits back.

From 02/25/2022 to 03/07/2022, I made a deposit of $2,400 using crypto usdt. I traded manually and didn't use EA for about two weeks and made a profit of $11,300. When I made a withdrawal request for all my profits, octa fx refused me, and returned only my initial deposit of $2,400. They stole my profit and don't want to give it away under some strange pretexts and accusations in my direction. I want octafx to give my $11300 profit. Dear FPA, kindly help me to get all my profits back.
@OctaFX Rep, can we have your attention here, please?

Dear traders, I have known this broker since 2013. Any profit earned from this broker will be stolen from you! Please read the reviews before you start trading here.

With this broker around half a year, deposit and withdrawal are fast, never refuse my withdrawal:cool:
Are you probably an employee of the company Octafx:)? Are you trying to save a hopeless reputation with your last efforts?)

I also added an OctaFX review, please ask the moderators to publish my review
I can see your review is visible here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8757/octafx-review

Now, follow this, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

I can see your review is visible here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8757/octafx-review

Now, follow this, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
you gave an erroneous link;)

Back