Octafx Stole my Profits

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Mar 29, 2022 at 10:26 PM

@ganthiraj can you upload copy of your full trading statement please?

Here is a guide on how to do it:

Also, please upload email/chat screenshot showing that OctaFx intentionally cancelled profits.... And if they explain the reasoning for doing so.

I have attached a screenshot of the OctaFX Email, the reason for the cancellation of profits also I attached my trading statement with this post, pls check it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220401-125841.jpg
    Screenshot_20220401-125841.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
  • ReportHistory-46181788.zip
    88.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20220401-125841.jpg
    Screenshot_20220401-125841.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
I have attached a screenshot of the OctaFX Email, the reason for the cancellation of profits also I attached my trading statement with this post, pls check it
I looked at your trade, the usual trade with large drawdowns and risks.Octa fx first allowed you to withdraw $1000, then they decided to come up with any reason to steal your profits? Brazen fraud on the part of the broker.

I looked at your trade, the usual trade with large drawdowns and risks.Octa fx first allowed you to withdraw $1000, then they decided to come up with any reason to steal your profits? Brazen fraud on the part of the broker.
wow correct question, yes, they gave me a $1000 payout but when I gave a payout big amount, they simply blocked my account

I also wonder what happens to people who scalp very often using a manual strategy, but lose. Do they get their money back because they also violate the broker's policy of "trading too frequently"? LoL

Last edited:
Back