• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Octafx took my 3700$

I am having an issue with a company

Nadeemasad

Recruit
They block my account. First they said they said my refund in process but they aren't giving my refund back by saying you withdraw more then your deposit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220906_183840.jpg
    Screenshot_20220906_183840.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 30
They block my account. First they said they said my refund in process but they aren't giving my refund back by saying you withdraw more then your deposit.

I was just talking to someone earlier about how OctaFX is a pretty good broker, so I was surprised to see this.
Do you have screenshots and more information about what happened? How much was your account balance and what amount did you request for withdrawal? Did they tell you they were going to block your account? Definitely going to keep an eye on this one.

Now I didn't make make withdrawal request my account was verified and they unverified my account and ask for additional documents such as selfi and bank statement. I provide them all as they ask but instead of verifying they block my account.

Reply from octafx

Dear Customer,

Access to your account has been blocked due to the following reason:

Service denied in accordance with the p. 3.10 of the Customer Agreement

Customer Agreement p. 3.10 declares the following:

"3.10. The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, at any time to refuse to provide the Services to the Client and the Client agrees that the Company will have no obligation to inform the Client of the reasons."

It means that the Company takes its right to discontinue services provided to you. The access to your Personal Area at our website will be blocked and won't be restored.

In addition, we strongly recommend you refrain from opening new accounts with the Company.

In case you disregard our recommendation, we will liberate the company from the responsibility for your actions. If you open another account with OctaFX, it will be blocked at the moment Company deems it appropriate and necessary, trades will be revoked, profits canceled; we will also transfer all the third parties' commissions charged for transactions processing on your side. Such account(s) might be a subject of additional security checks including but not limited to requesting certified hard copies of the documents used to open an account and/or documents confirming your identity. In case such a situation arises, we will handle it as if it had low priority which may result in delayed case resolution.
Best regards,
Cyrus
KYC department

Back