RESOLVED - OctaFX witholding Money - no correspondence

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

voges88

Recruit
Made a withdrawal request 14 days ago, yet still no feedback. Live chat is very generic and will not provide any information other than saying my account is being investigated..

No emails or notices recived from the company.. they are simply ignoring and withholding my money..

ACN: 6128644

Made a withdrawal request 14 days ago, yet still no feedback. Live chat is very generic and will not provide any information other than saying my account is being investigated..

No emails or notices recived from the company.. they are simply ignoring and withholding my money..

You have few threads with same issue in the forums, maybe you guys should consider to team up
BTW did you tried to chargeback yet?

Dear voges88,

We're very sorry to hear that, we're sure we can provide an explanation regarding this holdup. Allow us to check your account with our team and we'll get back to you shortly.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Dear voges88,

You will be contacted by our Trade Compliance Department regarding your case.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

they have responded via email with:

We have received information that your account might have been involved into fraudulent activity or accessed by third parties intending to do so. We have grounds to believe the documents provided for this account as well as its identity do not belong to the actual account owner.

This is not a statement, but an assumption, which requires investigation in accordance with our Security Dept. requirements and policies. There is nothing to worry about; it’s a regular check, intended for your funds' security and transactions' transparency first of all.

I have responded with a request how to verify my identity.. I assume a photo with my holding my ID with the date and “OctaFX” is valid?

they have responded via email with:

I have responded with a request how to verify my identity.. I assume a photo with my holding my ID with the date and “OctaFX” is valid?

This is a stall tactic to delay paying your funds. Your account should already be fully verified before you even made your first deposit.

Have you uploaded a full account statement like I asked you to do earlier??? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

Have you uploaded a full account statement like I asked you to do earlier??? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

I have a copy, so if they try to delete my trades, I will post here. I would prefer to keep the mater private but the lack of response from the company brought me here. I can confirm ~ $1,200 USD profit from a larger deposit.

It's just very frustrating having to wait so long.. Withdraw request was made on 24/03/20.

Back