RESOLVED - OctaFX witholding Money - no correspondence

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
thanks! can confirm.. although did take ~ 20 days and still unsure why my profits where deleted..

Can you also confirm that you received at least your initial deposit?? and has it been paid to your bank account, neteller, etc account?

Can you post a copy of the email that was sent to you? (explaining why profits were deleted)

I have a copy, so if they try to delete my trades, I will post here. I would prefer to keep the mater private but the lack of response from the company brought me here. I can confirm ~ $1,200 USD profit from a larger deposit.
I think now is a good time for that trade history BEFORE it was altered so we can see if the reasons OctaFx said were justified.

Can you also confirm that you received at least your initial deposit?? and has it been paid to your bank account, neteller, etc account?

Can you post a copy of the email that was sent to you? (explaining why profits were deleted)

I think now is a good time for that trade history BEFORE it was altered so we can see if the reasons OctaFx said were justified.
Agreed. I am happy that the original funds were refunded. In spite of that, OctaFX, could you care to explain why would a withdrawal be process after 20 days?

Here's what you reinstated on your website.
Evidence: https://www.octafx.com/education/faq/category/deposit-and-withdrawal/question/5/

Quote from the site:
  • All requests are processed within 1-3 hours during the working hours of our Financial Department, otherwise the request will be processed on the next business day. You will receive a notification email as soon as your request is processed.

This is a clear fact that OctaFX do not operate in an ethical yet virtuous nature. Hence, it's clear as a bell that users should refrain themselves from signing up with this broker. So many loopholes, and yet here is a fact.

Back