Offending Company magicforexrobot.com

reckonfx

Recruit
Dear Traders,

I have been robbed by a site very recently, they claims an only robot in the world who makes money .

i checked the demo tests by loggin into the different broker's account provided by this site , they are awesome but it cost $2000.

they also offer money management services, i contacted them so the reply came from "Dominic Millan" as this name also mentioned on the website.

He asked me to open an account with exness broker and to fund it with $5000. as a matter of bargain he agree to have an account with $2000 but advance profit $5000 which was refundable to be paid before start of the trading.

i was happy that the robot worth $2000 will be traded on my account opened with $2000 so i thought it's not a bad deal.

i transferred $500 to his account as this funds was refundable/adjustable from profits.

he bursted my account in 3 days and in only 3 trades (not total).traded 5 standard lots without stop loss resulted flushing all of my money.

i asked him my refund but he never replied so i threat him to post bad comments about him , after this he said he will return my $500 when he get the money from his clients and from then he's not responding my email till today.

his email address is dmi@magicfxrobot.com
he also uses mam@magicforexrobot.com
his website is www.magicforexrobot.com

The account information
LOGIN 2012
pwd: jack123

Broker :exness.com
server :exness-real

i request you to stay away from this scammer, as he is not returning my money which he committed before and lost each and every dollars from my account.

keep me updated if you find any information regarding this man and this webbsite.

Was there an LPOA filed with Exness? If not, contact Exness and let them know that this guy is managing accounts without one.

Back