offending company ws brokers

reckonfx

Recruit
I opened an account with wsbrokers ,got the account no 55015 but i found that the experts are not allowed so i contacted customer service ,they informed me that the expert advisors are allowed in stp account so i opened a stp account no 166004 and made internal transfer of funds from account 55015 to stp account 166004.

on 16th of may i requested a withdrawal then customer service emailed me for the bank account information seperately by email ( i even mentioned the bank account information in withdrawal request from stp account 166004).

i have been contacting them since then they are not responding even not coming on live chat nor picking the phone.

i request you to help me please.

Muhammad Furqan Sheikh

Leave a 1 star review if you haven't already done so.

Send an email to every address you can find for them. Give them a link to this thread. Tell them that you will keep this thread updated and let people know whether or not your withdrawal is processed.

If they fail to reply and your money isn't back within a week, leave an update here and open an FPA Traders Court case.

no reply from ws brokers

no reply till now , no reply of my emails and also don't come on chat . terrible support when withdrawal asked

Back