Offshore Broker Shills - Abandoned/Unsupported

fxprofit

Recruit
Hi,

I wanted to make you aware of a shill network promoting sketchy offshore brokers who are building up and using for validation FPA reviews.

There are multiple brokers they promote. To name a few; EagleFX, Crypto Rocket and Hugosway.

EagleFX is one of the newer ones, it currently ranks very highly on FPA. It has no proper regulation, uses bitcoin as primary deposit method and have no KYCs.
Review thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16629/eaglefx-forex-brokers

These brokers are promoted daily by shill groups. They have set up entire social media groups full of shill profiles and constantly create "Me too" posts about loving these brokers. I would suggest some investigation into this group and brokers they are pushing.

It's worth noting that none of the shill promotions contain IB links. So this implies this is happening at a company level.
EagleFX -
www.facebook.com/ groups/92917520578/search/?query=eaglefx&epa=SEARCH_BOX

Crypto Rocket -
www.facebook.com/ groups/92917520578/search/?query=crypto%20rocket&epa=SEARCH_BOX

Hugosway -
www.facebook.com/ groups/92917520578/search/?query=hugosway&epa=SEARCH_BOX

I've always respected the FPA's efforts to provide honest reviews on FX brokers. I hope you take action on this to prevent your good name being used as leverage to rip off newbies.

Reviews at the FPA for all companies go through the same screening process. Companies have no ability to delete reviews at the FPA. This means that even if a company did somehow get a large number of fake positive reviews past moderation, they would have no ability to remove any negative client reviews that came in.

If you think any company is cheating in FaceBook, report them. If enough reports come in, FaceBook will eventually take a closer look.

Reviews at the FPA for all companies go through the same screening process. Companies have no ability to delete reviews at the FPA. This means that even if a company did somehow get a large number of fake positive reviews past moderation, they would have no ability to remove any negative client reviews that came in.

If you think any company is cheating in FaceBook, report them. If enough reports come in, FaceBook will eventually take a closer look.

I do recommend FPA have a revised default sorting for reviews based on the criteria laid out here.

Short version: default sorting should be based on open case status. Then secondary sort by chronological date. This would ensure open cases remain near the top and encourage companies to solve them instead of trying to drown them out with newer freelance reviews.

If it is only based on chronological order (latest review first), then it is easier to game.

Back