oil, gold, silver, copper ??

sean73

Recruit
Hello everybody !

I'm a noob, but maybe someone smart out there has a wise answer for me..

I've been looking around and checking out a good dozen of forex platforms, but none of them seem to fit the kinda specs I'm looking for :err:

- intuitive to deal platform from a decent broker, market maker
- who'd offer the option to trade (apart from the usual currency pairs) oil (crude index), gold, silver and copper
- while providing some news/analysis/strategies to learn from
- and flexible leverages (being able to switch from 1:200 to 1:50)

I've got to admit by the looks of it I kinda like the forex.com platform, cause it's so easy and appealing to use - but they're spreads are a bit high and they don't do silver/copper, oil etc.

If someone has any candidates in mind I'd be very grateful - Thanks !

Sean 73. I have been trading for a while but would like to expand to the metals and oil also. I have been testing a demo from FXPro for the last 3 months, they offer MT4 platform that has access to gold, silver, Index futures, oil etc. They have a descent review rating by Peace Army members. I initially had some problems with connectivity but it seems to have improved the past month. I noticed some of the reviews stated that problem on live accounts. I am interested to see if anyone else has experience with brokers with similar services. Good Trading.

Note they are not a US based broker.
I did a short internet serch and you may want to try DeltaStock, they have some good reviews also

Last edited:
oil..

Thanks a lot ! Checking out Fx Pro right now :)

Oh, and just for what it's worth: in case someone else out there is interested in trading oil, there's one company I checked out earlier in the year, called FXdirekt. They advertise for commodity trade, while what they actually trade is not (crude) oil directly, but something called the "oil index" which is actually a conglomerate of oil producing/distributing companies. I'll try'n write a review of my experience with them later..

Back