Olykit.com eakain ea scammers!!!

It's not a question of the quality of the product. It's a matter of a customer who claimed you are a scammer, and you sent us a proof you refunded this man. Therefore I don't think calling you a scammer is right.
As I said before, it's wrong to use this platform to claim a company is scamming because of misunderstanding, this is wrong and it harms a reputation of a company. I think the forum administrators should close this thread or at least mark this issue as solved.

That depends. Did Olykit's owner initiate the refund, or was it only sent after the client forced a refund through RegNow?

That depends. Did Olykit's owner initiate the refund, or was it only sent after the client forced a refund through RegNow?
The customer didn't write anything in the past 5 days... I hope he will and this issue will be cleared

Olykit.com owner is lying about everything. When I initially told him I was displeased with his EA, he tried to make excuses such as: Well maybe it's the broker your using, and did you adjust the settings correctly. After still receiving the same results despite having the ccorrect settings, I wanted my money back. He sent me an e-mail saying: "My apologies your money will be refunded on May the 5". A week later no refund. I posted a thread about this company, and fellow FPA member Pharoah sent me a phone number to Digital Rivers corporate office in Minnesota. I spoke to someone in their office, and received my refund three days later. So thanks to Pharoah, and my own initiative (by calling Digital Rivers Corporate Office) I was able to get back my refund of $214.95. That's how it really went down.

How can tell me is not working if i have make allot of proof about this product is working over the website myfxbook with demo and real account?

I have asked him to tell me what is wrong with this product... to explain me. And i have receive no answare. Do you think this is right?

Much of your proof has either been deleted or is private. You need to keep your proof in public view so that people can believe what you say.

Your current "real" systems on myfxbook have too short a history to be of much use right now. Demo is not much help at all.

Back