Olykit.com eakain ea scammers!!!

neter27

Recruit
I purchased an EA online at OlyKit Forex Indicators thru the website Myfxbook.com The name of the EA is EAKAIN SCALPER PRO 2011 V1.06. There is a 30 day money back guarantee listed. The price of this EA was $214.95. After installing and using this EA after two weeks I noticed that it continually misses trades opportunities and most of the trades the EA made ended in losses. I contacted the company that sells this EA called OlyKit Forex Indicators and told them my problem. They suggested changing setttings and what not. However the results were the same. I sent them at least four e-mail messages in a week asking for my refund, and that I was displeased with their product. They sent me a reply message saying that I would receive my refund by May the 5th 2013. Well four days later and NO REFUND RECEIVED. Olykit.com EA and other forex products are sold on myfxbook.com click on the EA tests tab and you'll see they are listed as the number seven EA listed. Click on their tab, and you'll see the various forex products they sell. In order to get a response from them you have to click on their CONTACT US tab. FPA please let people know that this company OlyKit Forex Indicators sell EA's that don't work and they don't want to honor the 30-day money back guarantee on their website.!!

It looks like olykit may be reselling other company's products. See if you can find out if there's an original manufacturer.

Also, file a complaint with PayPal. For digital products, the chances of a refund are small, but the more complaints, the more likely they are to lose the ability to accept PayPal.

Thank you Pharoah for your reply and your suggestions. This company OlyKit Forex Indicators doesn't use PayPal. They use a company called Regnow.com to process their orders. I will take heed to your suggestions and see what happens next. Thank you.

If you paid by RegNow, BigT1 already worked out the best way to get refunds:

The key to refunds to an unresponsive SWReg or RegNow purchase is to call Digital River, the parent company.
Have their telephone receptionist transfer your call to their Complaint Escalation Team.
SWReg & RegNow are shady international subsidiaries of Digital River, but DR itself is a large public US corporation that is completely legitimate.
They actually process all the billing for both.
They will take your complaint about the vendor, and about their SWReg or RegNow Operational issue, and refund you immediately.
This process has worked repeatedly in similar situations.
I recommend the phone rather than writing.
There are Global offices listed on the webpage below to call if you are outside the USA, but are typically less sympathetic so call the US headquarters if they dissapoint.
Digital River Corporate Headquarters
10380 Bren Road West, Minnetonka, MN 55343 USA
Telephone: +1 (952) 253-1234
Global Offices and web report form:
Digital River is a leading provider of global e-commerce solutions.
Search your order:
https://www.findmyorder.com/sstore?Action=DisplayHomePage&SiteID=findmyor&Locale=en_US

Thank you once again Pharoah for your advice. I called the Digital Rivers headquarters yesterday and talked to someone in orders processing. I gave them my story and order number. They said my money would be refunded in 5 to 7 business days. Thanks again Pharoah!!!

I purchased an EA online at OlyKit Forex Indicators thru the website Myfxbook.com The name of the EA is EAKAIN SCALPER PRO 2011 V1.06. There is a 30 day money back guarantee listed. The price of this EA was $214.95. After installing and using this EA after two weeks I noticed that it continually misses trades opportunities and most of the trades the EA made ended in losses. I contacted the company that sells this EA called OlyKit Forex Indicators and told them my problem. They suggested changing setttings and what not. However the results were the same. I sent them at least four e-mail messages in a week asking for my refund, and that I was displeased with their product. They sent me a reply message saying that I would receive my refund by May the 5th 2013. Well four days later and NO REFUND RECEIVED. Olykit.com EA and other forex products are sold on myfxbook.com click on the EA tests tab and you'll see they are listed as the number seven EA listed. Click on their tab, and you'll see the various forex products they sell. In order to get a response from them you have to click on their CONTACT US tab. FPA please let people know that this company OlyKit Forex Indicators sell EA's that don't work and they don't want to honor the 30-day money back guarantee on their website.!!

Hi,

I am the owner of olykit website.

I need to tell you:
- you are a liar;
- i have asked to prove this product is not working for you. And you don't.
- you have received you money back.
- if you want to buy for free from internet go and buy toys for kids.

Instead of attacking your clients harshly how about you prove him wrong with a payment proof?
Maybe you are right and maybe you are wrong but that kind of response is not something I expect from a company owner. Is this how your company dealing with clients' bad experience? Customer service should be polite even if you think the customer is a "liar"

Instead of attacking your clients harshly how about you prove him wrong with a payment proof?
Maybe you are right and maybe you are wrong but that kind of response is not something I expect from a company owner. Is this how your company dealing with clients' bad experience? Customer service should be polite even if you think the customer is a "liar"

How can tell me is not working if i have make allot of proof about this product is working over the website myfxbook with demo and real account?

I have asked him to tell me what is wrong with this product... to explain me. And i have receive no answare. Do you think this is right?

a question to neter27: Olykit.com owner claims you got your money back- can you please confirm this?
He also claims he tried to help you but you didn't answer him- is this true?
We are talking here about a company reputation which we don't want to harm for no reason. If you got your money back and if the owner tried to help you I think we should close this issue.

I will give and the proof of refund. And you can see there just this client request money back for that product Eakain 1.06. The rest of clinets are happy with it.

So what is wrong with this product?

proof.JPG

Back