Olymp mining investment is a scam

Joannaintw

Recruit
I invested Olymp Ming Investment one week ago, the website is olympmining.com. They stop paying out now and said it's because SEC warning them to stop. They asked me to send them 10% of the investment again. When I asked for SEC documents to prove, they couldn't provide anything. It's a scam website and a scam team. Don't trust them anymore. I lost 4000 USD on them. I am really upset about them.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I invested Olymp Ming Investment one week ago, the website is olympmining.com. They stop paying out now and said it's because SEC warning them to stop. They asked me to send them 10% of the investment again. When I asked for SEC documents to prove, they couldn't provide anything. It's a scam website and a scam team. Don't trust them anymore. I lost 4000 USD on them. I am really upset about them.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.