Olymp Trade is Scam # Be Alert

No it's not like that, in real account why I will do that, in real account more than 4 sec it takes to execute the trade, not in real even in demo account with same ID, but when I make a new account with different email I'd, it trades smoothly like video..
Got you, thanks. But what I really can't get is why you attach the video of a smooth flawless platform performance as the evidence against the broker?

Got you, thanks. But what I really can't get is why you attach the video of a smooth flawless platform performance as the evidence against the broker?
I can post my that account screen records too.. Look into this trade execution now... I
I have, but here attached file option is not working in this thread.... Admin please do the needful... I am clicking attach file option then only camera is opening...

Guys, don’t waste your time any more on this thread. It’s started with a scammer. Look, this account tried to accuse IQ Option of losing 11K there: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scam-alert-iq-option.63597/
Being not able to provide any single proof he just moved to Olymp Trade with another imaginary problem. Don’t like neither of these two brokers, personally, but it won’t be right to accuse them based on these obvious lies. Moreover, I suspect this can be a mychargeback representative. If you don’t know what recovery services are, try googling “Investor Alert: What You Should Know About Asset Recovery Companies”. If anything can be more disgusting than scam brokers, these are scam recovery companies and their reps. Remember this if the topisctarted will end the thread by recommending mychargeback for solving similar issues. Mychargeback representative.jpg

Guys, don’t waste your time any more on this thread. It’s started with a scammer. Look, this account tried to accuse IQ Option of losing 11K there: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scam-alert-iq-option.63597/
Being not able to provide any single proof he just moved to Olymp Trade with another imaginary problem. Don’t like neither of these two brokers, personally, but it won’t be right to accuse them based on these obvious lies. Moreover, I suspect this can be a mychargeback representative. If you don’t know what recovery services are, try googling “Investor Alert: What You Should Know About Asset Recovery Companies”. If anything can be more disgusting than scam brokers, these are scam recovery companies and their reps. Remember this if the topisctarted will end the thread by recommending mychargeback for solving similar issues. View attachment 52402
Bro i am taking service from mychargeback... Is there any problem! And i lost there I IQ option...

I have submitted all my proofs to them.. ? Do you need some talk to me personal there is my number 9034045648.. I guess you can be a thread destroyer ....

Bro i am taking service from mychargeback... Is there any problem! And i lost there I IQ option...

I have submitted all my proofs to them.. ? Do you need some talk to me personal there is my number 9034045648.. I guess you can be a thread destroyer ....
[/QUOTE

And when I would be a rep of mychargeback ! Why I will search them..... Yes I am in contact with them, I have a solid case against iq option.. Why I invited them on thread.. And if it's not true then why rep of olymp trade responded me in this thread....

Don’t worry, nobody is accusing you of anything. Sure enough, anyone could be a client of two brokers. What a bad luck though that that you’ve lost funds with both of them :( my goodness, 11K with IQ Option! and again some money with Olymp? It must be very stressful!

In any case, you have to understand, that this is not enough simply to start a thread with no direct evidence of scam taking place. You see, someone accused you of being a secret rep of mychargeback and you see now how unpleasant that is, especially if it’s not true.

Well, I’m not sure companies have hard feelings like people do, but they definitely have their business reputation. Claims with no evidence may not result in legal prosecution, but they still can spoil the reputation of a company. This is important to keep this in mind and be careful about it. You have to be very accurate and specific when saying you’ve lost money due to some scam and you have to bring the evidence in. You see, lots of traders lose money. Sometimes they really deal with scam brokers, but very often they simply think it was due to scam, but in fact, they were just gambling. This is a widespread phenomenon in trader’s practice.

So my advise is to be patient, collect the evidence, analyze the evidence and bring it in for further discussion if you are 100% sure the money was lost due to the broker’s fault, not your trading performance. I sincerely wish you success in finding the truth!

It’s been two weeks since the last reply of the topic starter in this thread and yet no evidence of live-trading delays at Olymp Trade was presented. Videos that were attached to the first message are neither showing any delays, nor relate to live-trading account.
To my sincere regret, the topic starter has very likely had fraudulent intentions when opening it, or was a victim of own bad trading decisions. Otherwise he would have presented some other evidence of Olymp’s fault by this time.
This will be fair to mark this problem resolved, in my opinion. Still, it's up to @FxMaster to decide.

It’s been two weeks since the last reply of the topic starter in this thread and yet no evidence of live-trading delays at Olymp Trade was presented. Videos that were attached to the first message are neither showing any delays, nor relate to live-trading account.
To my sincere regret, the topic starter has very likely had fraudulent intentions when opening it, or was a victim of own bad trading decisions. Otherwise he would have presented some other evidence of Olymp’s fault by this time.
This will be fair to mark this problem resolved, in my opinion. Still, it's up to @FxMaster to decide.
Dear Olieng38, I mentioned attached option is not working in this thread...

Back