• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OlympTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
I prefer currency pairs. There are more than 30 on Olymp Trade. Depending on the market situation you can choose different variants. Suddenly, I got lucky with the australian dollar, for example. But you need to see what's better and analyze. And not rush, of course.

I saw that this broker is being discussed on several websites. What is there to talk about? olymp trade is a scam! Everybody knows that the binary options are a fraud! The purpose of the binary option broker is to take your money away! Everything that is disscusted in this thred looks very suspicious. Some people showed screenshots, bur theese people can be employees of the company, I recommend to look at them better. olymptrade.com is a scam!

Lucky is no word for it. Good results can't be achieved just by pressing red and green buttons. You need to know how to use information, tools and something given by nature, i.e. your head. By the way, you can also trade cryptocurrency on Olymp Trade. As far as I rememebr, there are more than ten crypto assets.

Everyone knows for sure that binary options aren't forex, but you can still trade well on them and make good money, which is the main point! Yes, it's a risk, but it can be predicted. And if it brings profit, it doesn't matter how you call it. It's a good source of money and the name doesn't mean anything. I'd like to ask Babaha, who's not a scam in your opinion? Or everyone around is just another rogue? Where do you personally trade? Why don't you actually share your own experience?

I personally trade on olymp trade and I find it convenient. For those who are new in trading it's actually the best option. I know a lot of traders who started on this platform and are still trading there, but with quite an impressive deposit already. If you're profiting and the broker is alright, what's the point of all this hustle.

I checked their website. I've read everything about the min deposit and bonuses. To be fair, I think it's just another bait, but in the real life everything works differently. No one's going to write about themselves something like "I won't ever give you your money".

Following the same logic, does this mean that, if a broker gives you access to forex, it automatically means this broker is honest? That's just nonsence. I suggest you googling "CBOE", it will significantly broaden your horizons. By the way, Olymp provides trading on forex.

Yes, but what should work differently? The min deposit is 10$ as it's said. There are bonuses and you don't need to work them off. I've withdrawn profit many times already. You can withdraw it almost instantly. Maybe it takes a bit more time to withdraw it on the card, but it depends on the bank. By the way, there's no commission for withdrawing money at all.

I recently registered on Olymp. I used to work with MetaQuotes terminal before. So, here is a web-based platform, transactions are organised differently. It's very unusual! To sum up, I didn't go farther than demo. If someone understands it, could you tell me whether it's worth working out all the new details of the platform, or it's not worth wasting time on? Still, most of the traders use MetaQuotes terminals.

Back