• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OlympTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
Oh **** Olymptrade still have not process my withdrawal after 8 days, very scamming behaviour. They have told me the maximum is 5 days. So everyone please be careful, Olymptrade is giving false and misleading promises

Hi there, silvery6767. I'm sorry they've delayed your withdrawal. What does the support say about that? Maybe you've made a mistake somewhere? All of my withdrawals take 24 hours, usually even less. I hope you'll get your money in the end.

silvery6767, many people try to find a problem where in reality there is none. You just gotta be patient. Yes, I understand that many people are saying that on forex there are many scammer brokers. But in actuality there aren't that many of them! Just a few you could say, there are many more scammers who are trying to get your money any way possible many times by letting down other people or brokers. I'm glad that at the end of the day you got your money and continue to trade. But anyways, were you informed about why there was a withdrawal delay?

I'd really like to know how things are with verification here. Will I have to provide some documents to withdraw money?

Verification happens on demand here, i.e. you can trade and withdraw your profit without going through this procedure, but at some point you can be asked to get verified. Basically, the procedure takes about 24 hours, which is quite fast.

Any of them, actually. I, for example, trade on difference (CFD). To trade well this way it's better to make deals with different assets. Commodities, shares, currency, cryptocurrencies. They have everything.

Back