• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OlympTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
Thank you for your honesty. If more traders shared these stories, there would be much less traders repeating similar mistakes over and over again. Did you manage to recover your balance? Does Olymp really allow withdrawing profits made with bonus funds?

No problem. I feel a bit relieved after sharing this story with you.
I don’t know about withdrawals yet. I’m still working on recovering my proper balance there. But I’ll keep you posted!

The reason I was asking about bonus money is that I've got an idea how to use such a bonus for better money management. Did anyone else have a personal experience of withdrawing profits from Olymp trade made with bonus money after the initial deposit was lost?

Sorry, I can't help at the moment. I've done my first deposit to Olymp Trade already, but fortunately enough have not lost it yet to start trading with bonus money :)
But I'm wondering what kind of a money management strategy that could be?

Martingale :) Generally I'm very sceptical about this approach to trading and I need to place a big warning sign here. This is probably the second most dangerous trading strategy after trading with no stop loss. But!
But Olymp Trade doubles your deposit, so you can actually get twice as much space to risk using Martingale method if the broker really allows withdrawing the profits made with bonus money. Even if you fail sometime in the distant future and really do a 7-10 losing trades seria, most likely you'll be well in black by the time such a seria happens. Most importantly you need to keep withdrawing profits while they run. So that by the time you lose everything including the bonus money deposit, you'd feel ok with that, because your real wallet is full of profits already.

I think it's doubtful approach. Making a series of 7-10 losing trades is not that difficult. How can you know for sure that you won't make such a seria before you fill your pockets with gold?

I don't think you can be sure of anything 100% when you trade on financial markets. It's just a matter of probabilities. I'm not too good in sciences, but it seems to me that this approach can actually work out with a rather high probability of success. Especially if you are not just guessing a direction, but at least follow the main trend direction.
The good news that I'm again above zero with my Olymp Trade account. I didn't plan to withdraw anything till January, but for the sake of science I've done the withdrawal of a small amount earned using bonus money.
Tadadadam! It worked! Have nearly forgot to let you know.

Attachments

• screenwithd.jpg
    screenwithd.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 24
These are some good news for sure! The only problem that i see is that Olymp does not give 100% bonuses upon each account replenishment. Only the first one. But I'm sure, I'll think of something :)

For Olymp Trade wise, they are more active in manipulating closing price when you trade binary option with them. I have encountered this issue multiple times (at least 5) and taken some screenshot of it. When you are winning in binary option by about 0.2 pips (+0.2), you would suddenly become lose at the last 1 second by 0.1 pip (-0.1). The next second, the price would go back to normal, so its like a 0.3 pips price manipulation. I have done comparison on the price between Olymp Trade and IG. At the time of entry, both providers show the same price. Only at the sudden last second of closing, price would differ by up to 0.3 pips. Beware of this guys!

Not sure about their forex as I didn't trade with them on forex.

For Olymp Trade wise, they are more active in manipulating closing price when you trade binary option with them. I have encountered this issue multiple times (at least 5) and taken some screenshot of it. When you are winning in binary option by about 0.2 pips (+0.2), you would suddenly become lose at the last 1 second by 0.1 pip (-0.1). The next second, the price would go back to normal, so its like a 0.3 pips price manipulation. I have done comparison on the price between Olymp Trade and IG. At the time of entry, both providers show the same price. Only at the sudden last second of closing, price would differ by up to 0.3 pips. Beware of this guys!

Not sure about their forex as I didn't trade with them on forex.
This is a very serious claim. There's gonna be a scandal if it is true. However, I'd love to see these screenshots first, before making any conclusions. My personal experience tells the opposite so please forgive me my doubts.

Back