OlympusMarkets scammed me for $9,000 CAD.

keysha

Private
OlympusMarkets scammed me for $9,000 CAD.
Does anyone know which Country OlympusMarkets is based in?

Furthermore OlympusMarkets were not allowed to recruit anyone from Canada. OlympusMarkets are criminals, they don't care what the rules are! OlympusMarkets should be shut down and their agents need to be sent to jail.

FxMaster Lt. Colonel: I'm sorry I have never understood how peace army works. I do not know how to put in a claim against OlympusMarkets. Furthermore I do not know if I can mention the names of the people who were the agents connected to OlympusMarkets. If I use their names can they sue me? Who is Mr. Delany who was successful in getting money back for several people? May I get in touch with him. Where can I post the details of my experience with OlympusMarkets in a safe environment? Please reply at your soonest.

FxMaster Lt. Colonel: I'm sorry I have never understood how peace army works. I do not know how to put in a claim against OlympusMarkets. Furthermore I do not know if I can mention the names of the people who were the agents connected to OlympusMarkets. If I use their names can they sue me? Who is Mr. Delany who was successful in getting money back for several people? May I get in touch with him. Where can I post the details of my experience with OlympusMarkets in a safe environment? Please reply at your soonest.
You can share all the details here, Tell us how you got scammed in details.

Keysha, didn't you loose 120k in BdB years back?

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...nary-scammed-me-out-of-my-life-savings.43236/

And now 9k with Olympus Markets? Seriously? After such a horrible experience you fell for it again? Why? Please explain what happened, we would really like to understand.

BdB is an old tale (never ending, no penalties, forgotten, Mr Laurent off the hook?).
Olympus Mkts is a different scam. Still hidden, but we kind of have a trail and work on it.

And don't join any recoveries, 95% don't work or are another scam.

Back