Omc Markets scam

badbadboy

Recruit
omcmarkets.com..............SCAM of the highest order
AVOID AT ALL COST.LIARS CHEATS AND THIEVES.
I started before xmas 2018 with $250.Later aguy named Nicholas Vice(if that is his real name)asked me to add more funds which i did.He traded on my behalf and increased to $9k+.All phone calls and numbers they use are randomly used and untraceable.Then I found my balance to be $40 only.Nicholas Vice said a new manager was assigned to me without my prior knowledge and he traded .
Many emails and 2 months later the 'so called refund dept' contacted me( MAXWELL was his name from Cyprus) stating I will get 3 1/2 bitcoins refund but 1st I must send them money due to British tax laws.In total GBP 5.4K was sent and nothing happened.I fell for it ...
I have involved my bank fraud dept and police action fraud and awaiting reply.

omcmarkets.com..............SCAM of the highest order
AVOID AT ALL COST.LIARS CHEATS AND THIEVES.
I started before xmas 2018 with $250.Later aguy named Nicholas Vice(if that is his real name)asked me to add more funds which i did.He traded on my behalf and increased to $9k+.All phone calls and numbers they use are randomly used and untraceable.Then I found my balance to be $40 only.Nicholas Vice said a new manager was assigned to me without my prior knowledge and he traded .
Many emails and 2 months later the 'so called refund dept' contacted me( MAXWELL was his name from Cyprus) stating I will get 3 1/2 bitcoins refund but 1st I must send them money due to British tax laws.In total GBP 5.4K was sent and nothing happened.I fell for it ...
I have involved my bank fraud dept and police action fraud and awaiting reply.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Back