• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Omega.Trade SCAM - I am the employee there

I am having an issue with a company

benfx

Recruit
Announcement: Omega.Trade forex broker & Pierre-Andre Manseau (linkedin.com/in/pamanseau/) as the owner is a scammer.

They have stolen my client`s fund and mine with total over than 50K EURO
--------------------------------------
It begin last month when i got message from Peter Leonidou (linkedin.com/in/peter-leonidou-7655a912/), his friend and co-founder Omega.Trade.

We had a deal to manage Indonesian region as business developement manager.
1 month later, i havent get my salary, bonus and my money kept by them without no reason. Nothing
I tried to skype him, and no response at all. They even blocked me from email access, CRM and others
I come up with this information want to warn all connections, friends and his colleagues to stay away from this guy If anyone read this post, and know this guy, I am willing to do anything to get my client`s funds back. I dont mind with my salary.

Please of you guys know this man, please help me.

* My linkedin thread: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6333908818262626305
* Omega.Trade website still running
* I have the agreement with them as partner / business development for Indonesia

Attachments

• aa.png
    aa.png
    104.4 KB · Views: 4
  • aa.png
    aa.png
    104.4 KB · Views: 4
Announcement: Omega.Trade forex broker & Pierre-Andre Manseau (https://www.linkedin.com/in/pamanseau/) as the owner is a scammer.

They have stolen my client`s fund and mine with total over than 50K EURO
It begin last month when i got message from Peter Leonidou (https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-leonidou-7655a912/), his friend and co-founder Omega.Trade.

We had a deal to manage Indonesian region as business developement manager.
1 month later, i havent get my salary, bonus and my money kept by them without no reason. Nothing
I tried to skype him, and no response at all. They even blocked me from email access, CRM and others
I come up with this information want to warn all connections, friends and his colleagues to stay away from this guy If anyone read this post, and know this guy, I am willing to do anything to get my client`s funds back. I dont mind with my salary.

Please of you guys know this man, please help me.

* My linkedin thread: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6333908818262626305
* Omega.Trade website still running
* I have the agreement with them as partner / business development for Indonesia
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

I'd like to share my experience with OmegaFX.io which is very similar to the others: very bad

They hooked me by presenting me an FCA registration of Omega Financial Service which has nothing to do with omegafx.io.

Very soon after opening my account with OmegaFX.io, I start to have doubts. So, I asked them to terminate my account based on EU legislation (Directive 2011/83/EU on consumer rights - termination of off-premises contracts within 14 days).

Still, they withhold my money (1300 EUR). I'm following my layer's advice to file a complaint for fraud. It is obvious that there's been quite a few people deceived by OmegaFx.io and that they are very well organized.

Note to all of the deceived people: we should get organized and coordinate our steps to seek justice.

Back