• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Omegaoptions

dap33

Recruit
Does anybody know anything about this binary options company. I think it is a okay company but I am still skeptical

Number 1. Be skeptical of all brokers.
Number 2. Be downright terrified of binary brokers. Each and every one of them is a bucketshop with no way to hedge themselves against the real market. Your losses are their gains and your gains are their losses.

Specific to OmegaOptions.com:

No mention of regulation on the site. They only claim to have a company in the UK (at what appears to be a virtual address). You can see the company registration here - https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09842959

The one and only shareholder is a company in St Vincent and the Grenadines.

Contact Us only has phone numbers. So, if you have a problem, you've got an unregulated company with no physical address, owned by shell company in the Caribbean.

Do not join Omega Options. You will lose your money.
Same with Binary Book, Porter Finance, Tradorax, AllGoTrade, Central Bank Markets.

In fact all of them. They are Israel based boiler shops.

I see this thread is quite old but I have new news on Omega Options. Their site as been down for 24 hours now. You get a "Technical Difficulties" screen with no active links. If this post happens to capture anybody's attention who knows anything about what's happening over there, please post. Although they are located in the UK, not Isreal as recorded above. I had to get their official address to report the account to the Government. Thanks.

BS offshore company registration. If you've got money with them, go ahead and report them to the UK, but don't forget to report them to the Israeli ISA. The FBI and CFTC also want reports on all binary options brokers.

I see this thread is quite old but I have new news on Omega Options. Their site as been down for 24 hours now. You get a "Technical Difficulties" screen with no active links. If this post happens to capture anybody's attention who knows anything about what's happening over there, please post. Although they are located in the UK, not Isreal as recorded above. I had to get their official address to report the account to the Government. Thanks.
Looks like they have closed their website down. I have lost $40k with them too. They called me to claim my money from my credit card company.
They also sent me mail as follows:

Email Content:
We apologise sincerely for any inconveniences you might have encountered trying to receive your funds back from your bank accounts/card providers.

Unfortunately, due to the recent regulation change OmegaOptions accounts are completely frozen. We are working continuously to fix the situation not only on behalf of our clients but also because we have over $10million of our own funds that are frozen.

Until we can access our account there is no way we can perform the refund/claim-back or contact card companies from our side. If you want your funds back as soon as possible you need to get your banks/card providers to claim the funds back from there side.

When you ask your providers to claim back they may ask you where they are supposed to claim the funds back from. The answer is very simple. Every transaction you have ever made will have been noted in your statement and you will see the name of the processor used to make the transaction (most common processors are GreyMountainManagement or OmegaOptions24). If you explain to your providers that it is these processors that are holding your funds they can make a claim against them and this will enable you to receive your funds back.

If we would have known of the regulation changes in advance we would have refunded all of our clients immediately, however, this is the situation we find ourselves in and this is why we are calling every one of our clients individually to assist you with getting your funds back as quickly as possible.

Once again we apologise for any inconvenience.

Looks like they have closed their website down. I have lost $40k with them too. They called me to claim my money from my credit card company.
They also sent me mail as follows:

Email Content:
We apologise sincerely for any inconveniences you might have encountered trying to receive your funds back from your bank accounts/card providers.

Unfortunately, due to the recent regulation change OmegaOptions accounts are completely frozen. We are working continuously to fix the situation not only on behalf of our clients but also because we have over $10million of our own funds that are frozen.

Until we can access our account there is no way we can perform the refund/claim-back or contact card companies from our side. If you want your funds back as soon as possible you need to get your banks/card providers to claim the funds back from there side.

When you ask your providers to claim back they may ask you where they are supposed to claim the funds back from. The answer is very simple. Every transaction you have ever made will have been noted in your statement and you will see the name of the processor used to make the transaction (most common processors are GreyMountainManagement or OmegaOptions24). If you explain to your providers that it is these processors that are holding your funds they can make a claim against them and this will enable you to receive your funds back.

If we would have known of the regulation changes in advance we would have refunded all of our clients immediately, however, this is the situation we find ourselves in and this is why we are calling every one of our clients individually to assist you with getting your funds back as quickly as possible.

Once again we apologise for any inconvenience.
This is the exact message I got. Did you happen to download a copy of their terms and conditions?

Back