On MT4 platform there is no M2 chart listed

how can I access M2 charts on offline charts on MT4 platform , there is not a M2 chart choose from on the list< can someone help me with this.....
I am wondering why have you been looking to get M2 chart. Usually, traders use M1, M5, M15 chart. If you try to use M2, in most cases, it would produce false signal or produce a signal too late. We are to stick with the majority.

I am wondering why have you been looking to get M2 chart. Usually, traders use M1, M5, M15 chart. If you try to use M2, in most cases, it would produce false signal or produce a signal too late. We are to stick with the majority.
Yes I think so too, lower timeframe often faced bias in analysis, sometimes just whipsaw movement, false signal, so far I am rarely use M1 or M5, still like to use M15 to analyze detail movement

as far as i know you cannot get the M2 timeframe, it M1 and M5. I guess that covers everything we require. But yes if does not work for you, go ahead with MT5 and there a lot more time frames available

By default M2 timeframe is not available on Mt4 platform, but if you want to have M2 timeframe, then try out MT5 platform.

Back