On Point Fx signals (Ricky Andrade) (Market Masters Academy)

Joined up with these signals for the trial period. Signals were somewhat decent. Went to cancel my trial. I was told to schedule a call with Ricky. I asked what this had to do with canceling and got no response. I went stead and scheduled a call but had to cancel and continued emailing, to no response. So they charged another month. I began messaging again to cancel before another month was charged. I also messaged their admins who are active in their app (echofin) saying I wanted to cancel and that I would report them to review sites if they charged me again. Hey deleted my message, gave no response, and charged me again. Stay away from these guys! I see several people post within the signals app frustrated over being charged and the messages get deleted quickly. His Instagram is @Officialrickyandrade
Do you have the invoice from this still

Awesome will you post the invoice and send it to me im gonna confront him hes trying to get me to buy it rn lol

Awesome will you post the invoice and send it to me im gonna confront him hes trying to get me to buy it rn lol

Please do not buy his scam. Here is what he will do, get you sold on it you send the money then he will say success doesn’t happen over night, ask him how often he does a payout. And why he has paid any of his other investors yet?

Please do not buy his scam. Here is what he will do, get you sold on it you send the money then he will say success doesn’t happen over night, ask him how often he does a payout. And why he has paid any of his other investors yet?
why he has not paid any of his investors

Ricky Andrade is a huge scammer it is unbelievable how bad it is. DO not work with him he is dishonest and a liar. tells you he is always busy with other business, but he tells everyone that, just know its going to catch him and he will wish he would have kept his day job. I am a victim of $10,000 he has not returned back saying he is busy and down at the beach, or moving, stupid baby excuses very immature guy. I have about 100 other people we are working on a case against this guy and his whole business, we are not stopping until he is gone. if anyone else has been a victim I can get you information on where to go to file and also who to speak to directly.
Dude what did you buy for 10 grand? Did you buy the “auto trader” deal he has or did you legit invest in his business? I didn’t realize how deep it went, haha I was only mad he refused (and still has never contacted me) about not canceling the membership to signals, after multiple emails and him saying he was going to do it. I also filed complaint with BBB, and he ever replied to that. The worst part for me was I use a separate account for online transactions. I only put money in it for the exact amount of what I am buying online. After him not canceling my subscription it just continued to over draft that account for two
months. I actually almost bought his course as the signals seemed legit, but not after he did this.

Dude what did you buy for 10 grand? Did you buy the “auto trader” deal he has or did you legit invest in his business? I didn’t realize how deep it went, haha I was only mad he refused (and still has never contacted me) about not canceling the membership to signals, after multiple emails and him saying he was going to do it. I also filed complaint with BBB, and he ever replied to that. The worst part for me was I use a separate account for online transactions. I only put money in it for the exact amount of what I am buying online. After him not canceling my subscription it just continued to over draft that account for two
months. I actually almost bought his course as the signals seemed legit, but not after he did this.

It is bigger than just me also, We are looking at nearly 300k that he has taken from people who are looking to get ahead in life, thinking that this auto trading robot may help them out. But he collected their money and blocks them on all social media networks and moves onto the next victim, now that many of us who are victims of his are conscious of his repeatition we are watching very closely and have the law also looking into this guy, he is going to spend time behind bars. It’s just a matter of time we will have everything together so if anyone is wondering about Ricky Andrade, Yes definitely is one of the biggest scam/ fraud men we have seen. DO NOT let him sell you on anything. Report him if you see his ads or any of his posts asking to “invest” with him.

It is bigger than just me also, We are looking at nearly 300k that he has taken from people who are looking to get ahead in life, thinking that this auto trading robot may help them out. But he collected their money and blocks them on all social media networks and moves onto the next victim, now that many of us who are victims of his are conscious of his repeatition we are watching very closely and have the law also looking into this guy, he is going to spend time behind bars. It’s just a matter of time we will have everything together so if anyone is wondering about Ricky Andrade, Yes definitely is one of the biggest scam/ fraud men we have seen. DO NOT let him sell you on anything. Report him if you see his ads or any of his posts asking to “invest” with him.
That just makes me sad. Here I thought he was legit. I wonder how much money total he has scammed.

Im not buying it I just want to show him im not falling for it do you mind sending the invoice

Back