On Point Fx signals (Ricky Andrade) (Market Masters Academy)

jav1981

Recruit
Joined up with these signals for the trial period. Signals were somewhat decent. Went to cancel my trial. I was told to schedule a call with Ricky. I asked what this had to do with canceling and got no response. I went stead and scheduled a call but had to cancel and continued emailing, to no response. So they charged another month. I began messaging again to cancel before another month was charged. I also messaged their admins who are active in their app (echofin) saying I wanted to cancel and that I would report them to review sites if they charged me again. Hey deleted my message, gave no response, and charged me again. Stay away from these guys! I see several people post within the signals app frustrated over being charged and the messages get deleted quickly. His Instagram is @officialrickyandrade

Joined up with these signals for the trial period. Signals were somewhat decent. Went to cancel my trial. I was told to schedule a call with Ricky. I asked what this had to do with canceling and got no response. I went stead and scheduled a call but had to cancel and continued emailing, to no response. So they charged another month. I began messaging again to cancel before another month was charged. I also messaged their admins who are active in their app (echofin) saying I wanted to cancel and that I would report them to review sites if they charged me again. Hey deleted my message, gave no response, and charged me again. Stay away from these guys! I see several people post within the signals app frustrated over being charged and the messages get deleted quickly. His Instagram is @officialrickyandrade
onpointfxsignals.com Is this correct website?

Yes that is one of there websites to subscribe to signals.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Joined up with these signals for the trial period. Signals were somewhat decent. Went to cancel my trial. I was told to schedule a call with Ricky. I asked what this had to do with canceling and got no response. I went stead and scheduled a call but had to cancel and continued emailing, to no response. So they charged another month. I began messaging again to cancel before another month was charged. I also messaged their admins who are active in their app (echofin) saying I wanted to cancel and that I would report them to review sites if they charged me again. Hey deleted my message, gave no response, and charged me again. Stay away from these guys! I see several people post within the signals app frustrated over being charged and the messages get deleted quickly. His Instagram is @Officialrickyandrade

We receive multiple messages and it has probably slipped through and you were not able to be canceled. By have canceled and refunded multiple member. Message me your first and last name with your email and I will get in contact with you to get this settled.

Sorry for the inconvenience

We receive multiple messages and it has probably slipped through and you were not able to be canceled. By have canceled and refunded multiple member. Message me your first and last name with your email and I will get in contact with you to get this settled.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Hi Ricky,

I sent you a message on here with the info.

This person called ricky is the king of scammer in the world he pretend he make 11000 dollars every day and he make agreement with youtube chanel to make him self know and asuming he is very rich from stock to make people buy his courses

Ricky Andrade is a huge scammer it is unbelievable how bad it is. DO not work with him he is dishonest and a liar. tells you he is always busy with other business, but he tells everyone that, just know its going to catch him and he will wish he would have kept his day job. I am a victim of $10,000 he has not returned back saying he is busy and down at the beach, or moving, stupid baby excuses very immature guy. I have about 100 other people we are working on a case against this guy and his whole business, we are not stopping until he is gone. if anyone else has been a victim I can get you information on where to go to file and also who to speak to directly.

Back