• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem One confirmed scam. One resolved case. Now another scam.

I am having an issue with a company
I think the kindergarten english dictionary sufficed in giving the lucid meaning of the expression " speech is silvern and silence is golden! ", without employing the burden of any liberal interpretation from any encyclopedia or encarta!

I knew peudo forex traders could still be a blind bat with a distinguished daftness still not to comprehend the common and very obvious facts in clear scenario and could still challenge out of primitive ignorance and idiosyncratic senselessness that more light should be thrown as to whether or not the grass is still green or the water is still liquid! Let alone capable of drawing a clear thin line between night and day.

Bonafide members of the FPA need not be proved wrong in their deciphering of " i just want to have a say in any stupid or nonsense thing!"

Perhaps Ekatrina and InstaForex do have a reason after all, not a legal one, but more of an emotional one. With all your ranting and raving I would put your claims on the back burner as well. Theres a reason for everything, and it takes more than one abusive individual claiming scam to prove any real pattern of intent. This sounds more like an isolated case due more to your attitude than anything else.

My coments were not directed specificaly at you, or any one person, they were intended for this whole scam investigation proccess. I have seen too many very questionable scam investigations. Situations where sure the brokers tactics were questionable and wrong, but where the client didnt seem much more on the level. There is usualy a reason people use third rate brokers, either they dont know any better, or they simply cant pull their tricks the way they want at a real broker.

Whether this applies to you or not was not my issue. I dont know enough about your case. I couldnt put up with reading your nonsense long enough to find out.

Ken long
Ironically Ekaterina and Instaforex could have had a "reason" as you claimed since the word in quote has lost its genuine meaning and interpretations and corruptedly construed upside down owing to glaring break-down in the chain of your miseducation!

Unfortunately and indeed the FPA investigators and the scam finding committee would have been so senselessly stupid and daft as you have practically demonstrated either maliciously,intentionally, wilfully,rashly, negligently, deliberately and or mischieviously to have radically departed from the findings they have ultimately reached on instaforex!

Our investigators and the scam finding committee of the FPA are a product of of a genuine school of thought and understanding from an incompetent one such as yours representing Ekaterina and Instaforex under the guise of FPA member where you were taught to make contributions on issues " you do not know about" as stated by you and do not have any historical facts on such issue but yet still want to have a senseless say stupidly! How can a rational sane human make submissions, observations or contributions on FPA forum on matters he does not have knowledge about ? ( you do not know about)

It is very doubtful if you are and have been a true born soldier of FPA that has been properly baptized and enshrined in to the proper jurisprudence of the FPA!

Please cure the renegade symtoms you have exhibited its an apology to the FPA to have you amidst!

On behalf of yourself Ken long i apologize to the FPA community and kindly inform Ekaterina and Instaforex that this ponzi scheme has failed again with a disastrous waterloo!

Long live the FPA and long live my comrades in arms!

Last edited:
I do think Hahed1 goes a little over the top from time to time, but I think I can understand. He's been trying to execute a simple withdrawal for months and hasn't seen anything but inconsistent excuses from instaforex.

I've consulted with some of the FPA's scam investigators from time to time and I'm quite confident that they are careful not to leap to wild conclusions before calling a company a scam. A few times I was amazed when the didn't call a company a scam - check out the "resolution" for a case against Sigma Forex. I guess that trader was just happy to manage to get his initial deposit back.

Sometimes is very worrisome what forex is turning out to be. One may not really blame NFA for some recent regulations.

Dear pharoah
Thank you very so much for the good homework in having to understand my cause and where the shoe pinches me the most! I hereby categorically and sincerely apologize to all that has been hurt by my utterances as you quoted " ...has gone a little over the top from time..." but am suggesting that some of us are very unpatriotic with there statement which sometimes tries to undermine the findings in instaforex's case by the FPA investigations committee and the scam finding commitee as a decision obtained by fraudulent persuations not having the simple understanding that this committees are intellectuals that are unrivalled by any authority in matters of intelligence and cannot be be influenced by anything!

I think patriotism requires great loyalty to the institutions we all represents such as the FPA and the various commitees' decisions and findings on issue and for some of us to use implied expressions tending to undermine the true allegiance we ought to have for the FPA as Ken Long has ventured its attempt is shameful and a betrayal

I believe an injury to one Fpa member is an injury to all!

LONG live the FPA and long live my comrades in arms!

I have an email from Hahed1 saying that the money finally arrived today. I am awaiting final confirmation and a few details.

If this checks out, this case will be resolved. Now if only InstaForex would pay Yulia and Barunia the money owed in the first scam case.

This case is finally resolved

More than 2 months after complaining to the FPA about this issue, Hahed1 finally got the money InstaForex owed him.

On March 25th, 2009, FPA member Hahed1 complained in FPA's forums that he had not received a withdrawal. After extensive negotiations and arguments with InstaForex's representatives did not result in the money owed to Hahed1 being received, the FPA finally declared the case to be a scam on May 26th, 2009.

Hahed1 reported that he finally got the money owed to him on June 3rd 2009. He reports that the documents provided by his bank seem to show that the transfer was sent after the scam finding. We did not see the documents, so cannot verify this. We would also like to note that if this was a new wire transfer that was made after the scam finding was issued, that would show that IFX Ekaterina did break her promise to the FPA to use a Western Union transfer to resolve this issue.

We are very happy that Hahed1 got his money. We fully understand his frustration with the many weeks of delays in getting paid, but do hope that he can take a slightly less aggressive tone in our forums in the future. We also hope that InstaForex can improve both their customer service as well as their public presence here in the FPA's forums. We would also like to see InstaForex take some time to try to fix the original scam finding that we confirmed against them.

Official FPA Scam Resolution for this case

Hahed1's original complaint against InstaForex

Note that there still is one confirmed scam case against InstaForex. We hope that this other case may eventually be resolved. Until it is, the FPA still recommends against doing any business with this company.

Prior confirmed Scam Complaint against InstaForex

Back