• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem One confirmed scam. One resolved case. Now another scam.

I am having an issue with a company
All hail FPA

I most commend fpa for its steadfastness in resolving this case between hahed1 and instaforex. This still show that we the traders have a common front.

I am impressed

Great News

This is a great news of the month! Instaforex paid hahed1 is a good news. Well, I hope Instaforex will not allow herself in this kind of mess again. Meanwhile, I encourage men in arms to ensure that they confirm each broker from different users before jumping into using them to avoid issues of scamming.

Dear Committee,
why do you say I have broken my promisse? Look better through our e-mails, I told you, that we would send money via Western Union if wire bank transfer failed. Hahed1 enetered the correct swift code and this time, as we expected, transfer was processed correctly. Everything is right.

Transfer's delay is explained by detestable work of Nigerian banks. Lots of times our customers from Nigeria had troubles with the wire transfers via banks. That is why Hahed1's trasfer's delay was not surprising for us. And we told about that you and Hahed1. You should understand, that the company can not be responsible for the work of banks. Our finance dep. has processed an application in time. Futher way of the funds depends on the banks.

Dear Hahed1,
we are very glad to know that you have eventually received your money. Make your withdrawal successfull was the ame of our company during the last 3 months. You see now, that we were right when found that the reason of your transfer's fail is in the incorrect swift code you were entering two times. Thank you much for the following our advice to write the correct swift code.

We appologize for the delay of your money's transfer that was caused by problem work of Platinum Habib bank.

Hope, in spite of the conflict situation we had, we can stay as friends.

Ekaterina you have only been right about scamming, fraud, cheating, lying, blackmailing, stealing and manupaltions and not about any correctitude of swift code! the correct swift code is still BKTRUS33 and nothing more!

I want to see a sincere apology to my bank and the FPA tendered here and not a "crocodile apologetic tears" !

Have you finally explain to my comrades why has instaforex got the highest number of scam complaints against morethan any other broker? Have you explain to them who are Aras 149, yulia and barunia, Izsak Gabor and Hhed1 and what you have done to them? that explains what you and instaforex are nothing but a cheat, lier, scammer or fraudsters and blackmailers!

Comerades in arms if you have any monies with instaforex withdraw it quickly and discouraged any body willing to invest with them because instaforex has become an investors' graveyard! please find a credible broker and not instaforex and do not have anything to do with them!

Ekaterina by your finally transferring my money will not make instaforex appears credible you are nothing but a scammer!

you are going to be my good friend only if you will stop being a scammer and pay Izsak Gabor his monies and yulia and barunia

Hahed1,
I have apologized to you already. And I do not see any reason to apologize to your bank, because it was delaying your transfer and this made us "unhonest" in your eyes.
And, of course, I do not see any reason to apologize to FPA, because we have not made anything bad to them.

When chatting in Skype, I thought you are intellegent gentleman, but now I see, that you are really brawler. You have received your money already, but still keeps calling us "scammers". It is signal that a person is ingratitude.

Even if they pay back to 100 defrauded people or they are still scamers, and nobody will believe thay have 90,000 clients, I woud feel safer putting the money in the rubbish bin, at least I did it myself.

LOL

WE can only hope that InstaForex becomes InstantHistory.I have no doubt this company will be gone this year! And when they claimed 90,000 clients-they meant 9 clients-must have been a typOOOOOO! lol:):p

Back