one mt4 account on multiple servers with master password

GuyGoris

Recruit
I have a mt4 account with my brokerand have it running on an iozoom server in new jersey. Now I subscribed to a signal service and as they need to trade on my account they also have my account open an a server with the master account (and yes I trust it for the moment). My EA and the copy service trade different pairs and the copy service also works with my broker. Would there be a sync problem with my EA because it is also open on an other server?

I am a bit confussed about what you are asking. Is the 'copy service' supposed to be copying the EA?
Could be a sync problem, server lag, etc. Have you tried contacting online support at ICM?

Thanks, for the reply, but the matter is solved for the moment. What about my question: I have an mt4 account on one of my servers and I have an EA running on some pairs. Now do I want to use the same account, but not on this server, to copy a signal, and there is also has to be open with the master password. I thought it would have a problem with syncing data (timing). But it seems to be no problem.

There's no reason you can't simultaneously trade the same MT4 account from 2 computers/VPS servers, whatever. If you tried to access from too many places at once, at some point, something would break, but MT4 can handle 2 most of the time with no problem.

What would worry me is that you have a signals service and an EA going on the same account. Unless you have very tight risk management on both, you'll be at risk of overtrading the account. Most brokers have no issue letting a client open one or more additional MT4 accounts. Just for safety, I recommend opening a second account and letting the EA trade one and the signals service trade the other. This has the added advantage of making it much easier to compare how each one of them is treating your money.

I have a mt4 account with my brokerand have it running on an iozoom server in new jersey. Now I subscribed to a signal service and as they need to trade on my account they also have my account open an a server with the master account (and yes I trust it for the moment). My EA and the copy service trade different pairs and the copy service also works with my broker. Would there be a sync problem with my EA because it is also open on an other server?
what is this?

I don't understand why you use this format at all? It turns out that strangers have access to your account, don't you think it's not the most optimal format? Because even an honest company can make certain mistakes that can lead to losses. I think you'd better learn to manage your own capital so that you feel safe.

I don't understand why you use this format at all? It turns out that strangers have access to your account, don't you think it's not the most optimal format? Because even an honest company can make certain mistakes that can lead to losses. I think you'd better learn to manage your own capital so that you feel safe.
Always manage your own money!

This is the first time I've seen this and it seems to me like some kind of fraud scheme that will surely lead to losses. I don't remember being asked to provide all my data anywhere. I would never agree, how do you even control it?

Back