one of the latest to be scammed by bancdebinary

srinathkchari

Recruit
hello all,

i am one of the latest to be scammed by bancdebinary to the tune of amost $25000.00. I did some basic research before investing and was assured that they were legitimate.
DId anyone ever manage to get back their investments?

How and when did you deposit the money?

my first trade was in june 2016 with $250 and since then have have been feeding it regularly until 5th september 2016. All my deposits were through credit cards.

will open a new thread as suggested. thank you

Gather all your evidence immediately. Then contact the fraud/disputes department at your bank. Ask about a chargeback on some or all of the deposits.

If they aren't cooperative or flat out reject you, then you can consider professional assistance from WinChargeback.

Either way, do not delay. There are deadlines for filing chargeback attempts. Every day you delay could make one of your deposits unrecoverable.

I did chargeback on BDB but they have special department that are fighting chargebacks, so before you do something you need to know what to write in the form!
let me know if you need help , i did it successful on 11,000$ D:

FPA Forums Team Note: Greg wants people to contact him privately. The FPA believes he is not here to help members. The FPA believes he is a probably a recovery room scammer here to steal more from victims. Because of this, he has been banned.

hello all,

i am one of the latest to be scammed by bancdebinary to the tune of amost $25000.00. I did some basic research before investing and was assured that they were legitimate.
DId anyone ever manage to get back their investments?

hi

can you share your story
what happened and names of people so that it can help others fight these guys.
thanks

Yes this Banc de Binary is definitely a scam l was scammed 50k over by my broker call Jack based in London who was assigned to me by this guy called Nathan Green based in Cyprus of which l was totally a green horn and they seems to work in team by advising me to place trade without any risk and push me to placed trade with large order and kept me in the dark about the bonus so l can't withdraw after l found the situation they were scamming me and not knowing where to turn to that Jack guy pass me on to another guy claiming to salvage account and an expert of their company's upper hierachy and needed more deposits to recover my lost and the signal just wipe out my account in days !!! I truly put a curse on those heartless scums for expoiting my ignorant!!! They dare to promise all sorts of money earning and do not think about the consequence that might happen to that person loosing the amount!! I hope their Karma will get at them!!!

Back