One to One, Year Long Mentoring

JamesMentor

ProfessionalForexMentor.com Representative
Hello all,

I'm looking to take on approximately 5 people whom I will mentor personally over the next 12 months. This is real mentoring on a strictly one to one basis, with live sessions between us each week. There will be no group sessions, and no generic "one size fits all" training. It will be flexible tuition adapted to you and your unique situation to ensure the training is tailored to get the best results.

My intention is to teach you to trade to a proficient level, and then bring you in to my business to trade using my money. Therefore you can see that I am not doing this for purely altruistic reasons; it is an arrangement which will benefit us both enormously.

The training will begin this month prior to the Christmas break, and I intend to have the few available spots filled within the next week or two. All the basics will be covered now in December during full day lessons so that from the beginning of January, we can start in earnest with a structured process of skill development and steady account growth.

I have put up a website with more details to explain what I am offering, so please visit that at: www.ProfessionalForexMentor.com

As this is such an intimate and time consuming form of mentoring, I will be choosing successful applicants carefully. No one is specifically excluded, and there are no prerequisite conditions for background or experience, but this is not really targeted at total beginners who have only just ventured in to the market, and it is certainly not for anyone hoping to get rich overnight.....mature, sensible, adults only please!

I would encourage you to contact me and ask as many questions as you like. You can contact me via my website, or here in this forum, and I will respond ASAP. The website will give you much more detailed information than this post, so please be sure to take a look at that first.

I sincerely hope you find this offer interesting, and I look forward to hearing from anyone who wants to know more.

Kind regards
James

Back