One trade with 3 lots or 3 trades with 1 lot?

So you trade using 0.1 lot size? That's cool because its neither gambling nor marking time with cents.
I tend to move towards reduction of the number of trades due to broker charges which are small when considering one trade but form a substantial amount when you reckon the total for a week or month.

I prefer to do my trades using the ECN trading account because of the low spreads and the ability to do any kind of trading freely.

The more focus the better performance, also put in mind the correlations between pairs.

If we are profitable traders then we will come to know about it soon, because whatever efforts we are doing must give us some concrete results.

Its all about risk management, you can trade in what ever fashion you want if you are trading using good money management. Splitting the lot will make it possible to have different profit targets to get some money off the table while trading.

I think that how many trades one places at the same time is a highly individualistic choice. A trader should figure out what works best for them and go with it. For someone 1 trade with 3 lots might work better, because they don't have to multitask as much to follow all three trades, another trader might feel anxious to open a single trade with such a large lot. It all depends on the person and their approach to trading. Figuring out what is your approach is the important part.

I will prefer to trade with one lot at a time Multiple trading can confuse any trader or if one trade is in loss others can also be the same so first try to achieve what you want from only one trade . I some time try more than 1 trades with same lot .

Its all about risk management, you can trade in what ever fashion you want if you are trading using good money management. Splitting the lot will make it possible to have different profit targets to get some money off the table while trading.
I am prefer with this way,split three order with smallest lot size than use one order with three lot size, normally market movement always move dynamic and sometime random, if we use 3 lot size in one order it will more risky if eventually trend against order, but if we split 1 lot size on three order hence we can minimize the risk because we not placed all order only on one price

I am prefer with this way,split three order with smallest lot size than use one order with three lot size, normally market movement always move dynamic and sometime random, if we use 3 lot size in one order it will more risky if eventually trend against order, but if we split 1 lot size on three order hence we can minimize the risk because we not placed all order only on one price

If we will use a lower trading lot size then the risks in our trading will become less and this will also give us more room for earning in the future :)

It depends on your risk tolerance, trading strategy, market conditions, and personal preferences. Evaluating these factors and considering the potential outcomes will assist you in making an informed decision about whether to opt for one trade with three lots or three trades with one lot. Remember to always carefully manage your risk and adjust your position sizes accordingly.

Back