• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OneCorpFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
One Corpfx

A poster on here has already posted that One Corp's demo account is far different from their live account. I ran an EA on their demo account and their live account back to back same EA same setting same everything and the demo was making $500.00 a day and the live account slowly kept losing. I finally liquidated the live account at a loss. Beware of this broker. Another previous poster has conformed this so now their are two traders who have had this happen to them. This wa son One Corp's micro account I Thank God did not test their standard account. Mike is making himself some money all on us traders.

Trader

I need your help in order for me to choose the right broker, I have read all the review regarding OneCorpFx and mostly about Demo platform different with the Real Platform and all related using Expert Advisor

If i do not use Expert Advisor, is this broker suite me? I more concerns about withdraw and widing spread,

Please advise friends

brian sharrock

whats the address from which onecorpfx operates from? my 39000 dollars just vanished of the screen at ocfx and mike tells me boston tech have taken the money and ive contacted others were there money has vanished so please do not put money into ocfx unless we get our money back or try to withdraw your money and i bet you wont get it just a bagful of excuses if you know anything email me on brian@clubcode.wanadoo.co.uk

hi

hi
OneCorpFX there arabic site is blocked here in saudi arabia
i have no information about them .
amir

I closed my account late 2009 when order executions were very poor, order filled sometimes can take more than 1 minute to execute.

Not only than it took more than a month to finally received my money after many phone calls.

Yeah I am no surprise this broker turn into SCAM!!

Here is their address:
One Corporation Forex Financial Group
Attn: Accounts Department
2352 E. University Suite D – 110
Phoenix, Arizona 85034

I wish US authority could step in and arrest Michael Graham.

Back