Onecorpfx withdrawal problems - no response

They are probably outside the CFTC's jurisdiction.

Get in touch with your bank and the bank you sent the money to.

If you are a US Citizen or resident, file a complaint at IC3.gov

They are probably outside the CFTC's jurisdiction.

Get in touch with your bank and the bank you sent the money to.

If you are a US Citizen or resident, file a complaint at IC3.gov

My bank told me that after 60 days it is not possible to make a complaint about the wire transfer.
I'm going to ask Chase Bank, where I had to transfer my money to.
I'm not from the US.

If it is true what ocfx claims, then BT has the money.
Of course BT thinks just the opposite:
They conducted an investigation into this matter. They found that BT is not holding any money for ocfx, and they sent evidence about this to ocfx. BT has not received any communications from attorneys working on behalf of
OneCorpFx.

Comisión Nacional de Valores has answered finally:
- OneCorp Fx (or OpenCorp Fx) is not registered in Panama under this name.
- Forex is not regulated in Panama, because it is not considered a security.

Update. I too have money outstanding with OneCorp. I just got off the phone with Michael Graham over at OneCorpFX. Michael is owner of OneCorp and usually answers the phone. He tells me Boston Tech is claiming they never received funds from OneCorp. Micheal's attorney have given them until next Friday Oct 8th to respond with a deposit to OneCorp.
If not, the plan is to force a reverse bankruptcy on Boston Tech seize their assets and see whats left. I told Michael I'd be calling next Friday for another update.

Update. I too have money outstanding with OneCorp. I just got off the phone with Michael Graham over at OneCorpFX. Michael is owner of OneCorp and usually answers the phone. He tells me Boston Tech is claiming they never received funds from OneCorp. Micheal's attorney have given them until next Friday Oct 8th to respond with a deposit to OneCorp.
If not, the plan is to force a reverse bankruptcy on Boston Tech seize their assets and see whats left. I told Michael I'd be calling next Friday for another update.

Have you talked to Boston Tech too? BT told me they don't know anything about that attorney.
How much money you have at ocxf?
Contact me on email please.

Are there any updates?

Back