Onetwotrade scam

MINELAB

Recruit
Hi ott are a scam ..i laid a trade at 54 but it came out 56 then i laid another at 52 and it came out 54 they were for 450 us each i was watching them and got ready to trade again so i went to next trade sesion .this is were i noticed that on the same trade had to different rates my trades went down and lost as the top screen won .i toke a photo of my trade as they robed me showing it going down to 52 as trading was higher.can i print photo

Attachments

• 20150803_194413_resized_1.jpg
    20150803_194413_resized_1.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 12
First, ask the broker to come here and explain how this happened.

Unless they can explain things to your satisfaction, stop all trading and try to withdraw your remaining funds.

this started when i tried to withdraw 850 us .they held it and wouldnot pay then they said i had to sign my bonus fourm .which i did not then they cleaned me out.looks like they can cheat the results.

they were very hard to deal with and rude .i have cancled my card that iused so they dont rob me ..all i want is a real trader that is above board and i can withdraw

Talk to your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain that withdrawal of funds is one of the services a broker is supposed to give. Ask about the possibility of a chargeback based on failure to provide promised services.

Never allow any brokerage employee (especially from a binary broker) to trade for you. That is the path to losing ALL your money.

Instead, learn to trade yourself. You can do that for free here at Forex Military School. Even if you let someone else do your trading later, you need to understand well enough that you will be able to tell if the trades are being done safely or not.

Back