• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ONEUVG.NET VERIFICATION FEE

I am having an issue with a company

fsatio

Recruit
This platform is asking me to pay a 7% Verification Fee so that I can withdraw MY OWN Money. The funds in my Wallet is waaaay more than enough to cover this!!
Is this normal? Does anybody else have problems with this?
I have done research and NO OTHER Platform charges this exhuberant fees.

Is ONEUVG.NET A SCAM SITE????

This platform is asking me to pay a 7% Verification Fee so that I can withdraw MY OWN Money. The funds in my Wallet is waaaay more than enough to cover this!!

DO NOT pay any fees or taxes as this is part of the scam to steal more money from you. The funds you sent them are already gone and the account balances plus all trades you made are fake (i.e. your money was stolen the minute you sent it to them). Take screen shots of all communication, all transfers, trades, your account, their website, etc. Then let us know what country you are from so we can advise where to start reporting this crime.

YES this is a scam website.

It`s not normal at all, do not pay any money in the name of fees.
How did you deposit the money?

DO NOT pay any fees or taxes as this is part of the scam to steal more money from you. The funds you sent them are already gone and the account balances plus all trades you made are fake (i.e. your money was stolen the minute you sent it to them). Take screen shots of all communication, all transfers, trades, your account, their website, etc. Then let us know what country you are from so we can advise where to start reporting this crime.

YES this is a scam website.
We are located in Jakarta, Indonesia

I encountered this problem too where I had to pay a verification fee before I could make additional withdrawals. I was only given 24 hours to complete the transfer, initially. The customer service told me they couldn't interfere. I was told to send 50% of the verification fee to get an extension. I then transferred the 50% verification fee to the account assigned by the blockchain node. I was given 48 hours after the payment was received. I was told that after I complete the verification then I could withdraw unlimited amounts otherwise my funds will be frozen.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 08.27.09.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 08.27.09.png
    103.6 KB · Views: 19
I encountered this problem too where I had to pay a verification fee before I could make additional withdrawals. I was only given 24 hours to complete the transfer, initially. The customer service told me they couldn't interfere. I was told to send 50% of the verification fee to get an extension. I then transferred the 50% verification fee to the account assigned by the blockchain node. I was given 48 hours after the payment was received. I was told that after I complete the verification then I could withdraw unlimited amounts otherwise my funds will be frozen.
Did they let you withdraw? My guess is No!

Do not pay any money!!! Contact your bank and the platform you used to transfer the money/crypto. File a report with you local authority.

Also use below link to report these people,

FBI via IC3
Internet Crime Complaint Center(IC3) | File a Complaint

Global Anti-Scam Organization (GASO) - they have free live chat on their website to help all victims. They are a nonprofit ran by volunteers who are also victims of this type of scams.
www.globalantiscam.org

Scam Victims Help | Global Anti Scam

The Global Anti-Scam website is maintained by victims of the Pig Butchering Scam (杀猪盘, crypto scam/ investment scam.
www.globalantiscam.org
www.globalantiscam.org

Back