• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ONEUVG.NET VERIFICATION FEE

I am having an issue with a company
At first ONEUVG.NET let me withdraw small amount split into 3 or 4 withdrawals, totaling around $2000. They rejected my next withdrawal request citing risk assessment. That's when ONEUVG.NET requested a 7% VERIFICATION FEE to bump up my withdrawal limits to UNLIMITED! I paid half of it. ONEUVG.NET still chased me for the other 50%. I stopped because it's getting to absurd. ONEUVG.NET onlu gave me 24 hr to come up with tens of thousand of dollars to pay.
After going back and forth, ONEUVG.NET froze my account! that's where we are now!!
Appreciate any and all help I can get here!

Did they let you withdraw? My guess is No!
In the beginning, ONEUVG.NET let me withdraw small amounts, maybe around $2000.00. After that, the next withdrawal, then they asked for &% VERIFICATION FEES, which will be credited back to my account.

In the beginning, ONEUVG.NET let me withdraw small amounts, maybe around $2000.00. After that, the next withdrawal, then they asked for &% VERIFICATION FEES, which will be credited back to my account.
Have you get any of your money back?

Thats happen to me too, when i would do withdraw it always said "the customer services are down"
I've checked each time in a month and it always same. So this apps its trus SCAMMMM

You should never be asked to deposit more money to make a withdrawal. The money you're trying to withdraw is your own. The only thing you might have to pay would be a reasonable fee based on the chosen method of withdrawal. If the broker does charge a fee, it should be clearly stated on their website.
Another red flag is being pressured to deposit that money within a quick period of time. A real broker would not do that, instead, they are pressuring you to hurry up and deposit before you spend too much time posting or thinking about it. They know other people would advise against it.

Back