1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online trading scammed

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by Nelo gee, Aug 19, 2019.

1. iMusingKiMi

iMusingKiMi Sergeant

So sad to hear your story. You should learn a lesson from this. If you can profit $5000 in a day, in other hand means you can loss $5000 in a day. RISK:REWARD, they can't leave each other behind.

2. Nelo gee

Nelo gee Recruit

The money I deposited was gone as soon as i deposited it, the whole web site is a fake trading account, like a demo account, even if i made $200,000 it was all fake money. the scammer take your money and never let you withdrawal regardless. that is why when you do make a win on a trade and you go to withdraw, the tell you to wait and make a few more trades with your current equity and the make sure that your next trade goes negative so you think you've lost your money but in reality you never had that money, then they ask you to deposit more funds under the assumption that they'll help you recover your lost trades, which is bogus..... then you deposit and the cycle starts again...

3. iMusingKiMi

iMusingKiMi Sergeant

I think if as you said, maybe they even manipulate the outcome from the beginning then. It begin with a story to lead you to believe that it is easy to make profit. Then the next step is to convince you to deposit more money.

4. Madalyn

Madalyn Private, 1st Class

sounds an obvious scam

: Scammed