• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Online trading problems with 2 companies

I am having an issue with a company
So sad to hear your story. You should learn a lesson from this. If you can profit $5000 in a day, in other hand means you can loss $5000 in a day. RISK:REWARD, they can't leave each other behind.

So sad to hear your story. You should learn a lesson from this. If you can profit $5000 in a day, in other hand means you can loss $5000 in a day. RISK:REWARD, they can't leave each other behind.

The money I deposited was gone as soon as i deposited it, the whole web site is a fake trading account, like a demo account, even if i made $200,000 it was all fake money. the scammer take your money and never let you withdrawal regardless. that is why when you do make a win on a trade and you go to withdraw, the tell you to wait and make a few more trades with your current equity and the make sure that your next trade goes negative so you think you've lost your money but in reality you never had that money, then they ask you to deposit more funds under the assumption that they'll help you recover your lost trades, which is bogus..... then you deposit and the cycle starts again...

The money I deposited was gone as soon as i deposited it, the whole web site is a fake trading account, like a demo account, even if i made $200,000 it was all fake money. the scammer take your money and never let you withdrawal regardless. that is why when you do make a win on a trade and you go to withdraw, the tell you to wait and make a few more trades with your current equity and the make sure that your next trade goes negative so you think you've lost your money but in reality you never had that money, then they ask you to deposit more funds under the assumption that they'll help you recover your lost trades, which is bogus..... then you deposit and the cycle starts again...

I think if as you said, maybe they even manipulate the outcome from the beginning then. It begin with a story to lead you to believe that it is easy to make profit. Then the next step is to convince you to deposit more money.

sounds an obvious scam

It is so sad and unfair. If you do not solve this issue, you can turn to special agency tha fight with scam brokers. Such companies a lot in internet.

Hello, I'm new to the world of online stock trading, I signed up in January and April this year to 2 different online traders, one was Xtrade and the other Alfa financial group, combined with both of them I lost around USD$50,000.
Has anyone heard of these two companies are they genuinely trading companies or scam set ups ?
Could anyone shed some light on this and possibly direct me to where I could find a register of these scam companies?
Thanks.
I'm so mad to hear that! I"M sorry that you lost you money amigo! But next time before investing go here and do a quick research -you can find some interesting details about different brokers and trading signals and trading robots.
wish you luck in your next endeavors and google something before investing! peace!

Thank you so much for sharing but at the same time feel sorry you buddy. Thanks for letting people know about issues like that.

Back