Online Trading SPAM FOR obox.com.pk, an IB for IkoFx.com

maryum1

Banned spammer for obox.com.pk and umofx.com
I AM A SPAMMER. I SPAMMED THIS IN THE FPA'S COMMUNITY FORUMS SINCE I THINK THAT MY ADVERTISEMENTS DON'T NEED TO FOLLOW THE RULES. I THINK RULES ARE FOR OTHER PEOPLE AND COMPANIES. REMEMBER MY VIEW OF RULES WHEN READING THE TRADING AGREEMENTS FROM OBOX.COM.PK.

I ALSO CREATED ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO SPAM FOR UMOFX.COM IN THE FPA'S EDUCATION AREAS.

IKOfx is a global online Forex trading provider. We had been established for the purpose to help Investor in success of Forex. During hash time of current economy downfall, Forex trading become most investor and trader favorite. With our company vision, integrity, and professionalism; we aim to drive online Forex trading to the next higher level.

The IKOfx formula of success is comprised of:

The product, referred to as MetaTrader-IKOfx, from the world's leading trading platfor software developer;
News feeds from the world leading Forex agencies.
The possibility of obtaining help from major counter agents who have direct access to the money market.

Why choose IKOFX?

1: Minimum Deposit as low as USD 1.
2: Commissions-Free Trading
3: Instant Orders Execution
4: Flexible Leverage Up to 1:500
5: Swap-Free Accounts
6: Competitive Dealing Spreads as Low as 2 Pips
7: World Leading Online Trading Platform – MetaTrader 4
visit: Forex SPAM obox.com.pk

The FPA wonders if IKOFx is aware that obox.com.pk is spamming for them.

The FPA recommends against doing business with obox.com.pk

NoSpamCat.jpg

This person emailed the FPA 5 hours ago.

u have banned me for the no reason please activate my account...

I banned you because you spammed your advertisements into the FPA. I've already reported you to ikofx.com, umofx.com, and stopforumspam.com.

I just got a survey from IKO FX asking how I felt about their handling of this incident. Here's a copy of my response to them...

There was no reply from IKOFX other than an automated response on July 20th promising that someone would get back to me as soon as possible. No one ever got back to me.

It appears that IKO FX doesn't care that its associates at obox.com.pk (IKO FX affiliate id 20881133) post spam in forums.

I'll be adding a copy of this comment to the forums thread containing the spam.

IkoFx's partnership department decided to send me another survey about how the issue was handled. Here's my response...

So far, no one from your company has contacted the FPA over this issue. All I got was an autoresponse on July 20th and another survey like this one.

Based on IkoFx's lack of response to this incident, a warning has been placed on your review page.

IKO FX | IKOFX.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Back