• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Online4x.com

General discussions of a financial company
I wonder why sometimes a broker just wants to cause some trouble for himself for just 121$. Anyway, making the story short, did use Online4x couple of months ago, deposited 215$ and made a load of money, withdrawal was processed pretty nicely. I said to myself will go back one day. So, deposited again and while trying the execution, I found it's 14 seconds. So I went for a withdrawal for the available 120.9$. Since I deposited via Skrill, that's how I applied for a withdrawal. After several communication attempts, I was faced with an email asking for my banking details because they are facing a problem with skrill. My answer was, I'm not going to have 121$ wired in and pay 35$ commissions. I offered Neteller, Webmoney, Okpay, PerfectMoney, Paypal, Webmoney, etc... After several emails again, they agreed to PerfectMoney and answered 4 days ago that the funds will be sent within 48 hours. I emailed them on Wednesday when they missed their deadline and chat was nice enough to tell me they will only communicate with me by email only. Again an email was sent one hour ago notifying them that I will be posting this in an hour, again no response. And as promised, here it is. 121$ isn't worth the trouble of writing these lines honestly, but warning other traders is. Email transcript will be posted in FPA case court if it ever got to that.

Back